Everton away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Ketchup said:
allan harper said:
Originals said:
Liverpool lime street

Is it really!!! I thinking of Kirkdale.

yeah kirkdale - then you can get that match bus..

always jump a cab from outside spoons to the ground.
If you want the Soccer Bus you've got to go to Sandhills train station not Kirkdale.
You can walk to the ground from Kirkdale station though, it would take you ten minutes.

Kirkdale, really?

I'm heading down to Liverpool for our replay with Everton on Tuesday but I'm leaving around dinnertime so I can get beered up prior. Lime Street would surely be the best option for me considering I'm down there for so long, wouldn't it? I imagine there's no scope for a major bar crawl in Kirkdale?

Come on Oldham! Roll on the quarters!!

sjk2008 said:
Kirkdale, really?

I'm heading down to Liverpool for our replay with Everton on Tuesday but I'm leaving around dinnertime so I can get beered up prior. Lime Street would surely be the best option for me considering I'm down there for so long, wouldn't it? I imagine there's no scope for a major bar crawl in Kirkdale?

Yes mate lime st for you, as you'll be on a bender down there, ours is an early kick off so im going to head straight to wetherspoons near Everton.

sjk2008 said:
Kirkdale, really?

Yes mate Lime St will be best for drinking, come out of station go slightly left then cross the main rd down the slope and theres a spoons there, behind that there are loads of great pubs, try the Post Office pub down a back street om site of old post office, great beer cheap but good food
Liverpool city center is great for boozing then jump a black cab to Goodison, have a great day , hope you win

If i was you i'd get a ticket in the paddock or upper bullens. The best way to get to Goodison is by coach the coaches park near the away end and it's only a short walk to the arkles from where the coaches park. There are numerous pubs around goodison that away fans drink in, the only pubs that don't tend to allow away fans are the royal oak, the black horse and the brick. Beer is served everywhere in the ground and to away fans regardless of what team they support I've never heard of Everton not selling beer to away fans in the ground. If you get a train to lime street and get a taxi to the ground it's about £6 or £7 to Goodsion from lime street. The soccerbus leaves from sandhill station not kirkdale as i think somebody previously mentioned. Kirkdale station is about a 15/20 min walk from Goodison, there's no buses from kirkdale to the ground. Just follow the crowd to the stadium from the station, alternatively get the 19 bus from queens square it's drops you off right outside the ground by the away entrance.

sniff said:
chorltonblue said:
Sorry if there is already a thread on this, couldn't see one, feel free to merge.
Just wondering which of the 3 stands is the best, anyone who knows..?

Lower Bullens
Upper Bullens
Paddock

Thanks

If you can, id save the cash and go another away game... Horrible stadium where large chunks of the pitch are hidden behind wooden posts.. they charge silly money and the fans for some reason, still think they are a top side and we are scared of them...

Well they always beat us!

I refuse to go to this shithole anymore the views and facilities are a fucking joke

I refuse to give neverton a penny and if we all did the same for just one season I bet next year they would give us better seats

this shithole has to be the worst in the top two divisions let alone the premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.