Everton away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a spare for this? Was hoping to buy mine today but sold out! Please PM if you do!

Maybe the ones who didn't manage to get one for Everton could grace us with their support at Villa ?

i'm near the front of the upper tier for this.

there's a print at the bottom of the ticket saying "persistant standing will not be tolerated"

anyone been upper tier there in the last few years? will we be stood?

ban-mcfc said:

there's a print at the bottom of the ticket saying "persistant standing will not be tolerated"

Says it on all tickets mate Ive stood on the upper tier at Everton before but havent been up there since the 2-1 (Ireland and Robinho)

ell said:
ban-mcfc said:

Says it on all tickets mate Ive stood on the upper tier at Everton before but havent been up there since the 2-1 (Ireland and Robinho)

i've been to 8 away days this year and normally go to 4/5 a season but have never seen it mentioned.

maybe i didn't really pay attention before. i've not been to woodison for years though.

I'm going to this never been before, sounds Like most blues go to weatherspoons in the city centre before game is that right? Then a cab to goodinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.