Everton away

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCitylegend92 said:
In the Paddock Lower area can someone explain to me what the Level 3 and 4 is all about?
Its not level, LV stands for what block your in mate.

Got mine in the paddock this morning row 8. The only thing guaranteed is it will be a shit view just hope its not the shittest

Atmosphere tends to be better downstairs but the view is better upstairs, it's still restricted, but only by pillars rather than the stand above.

i'm on row 12 of lower bullins with my 9 year old...thought that wud be ok...am i wrong??!!

Ive got a ticket in the Upper Bullens, never been up their before. Really couldn't be doing with the 'look through a letter box' effect downstairs

Anyone been up their before ? Whats it like view/atmosphere wise ? Presume it will be stood like the bottom tier ?

BlackpoolCity said:
Ive got a ticket in the Upper Bullens, never been up their before. Really couldn't be doing with the 'look through a letter box' effect downstairs

Anyone been up their before ? Whats it like view/atmosphere wise ? Presume it will be stood like the bottom tier ?

Not sure how to word this but you will be looking right the whole game because some of the upper tiers view is actually behind the goal if that makes sense?

chorltonblue said:
Sorry if there is already a thread on this, couldn't see one, feel free to merge.
Just wondering which of the 3 stands is the best, anyone who knows..?

Lower Bullens
Upper Bullens
Paddock

Thanks

Upper is best but if you get the lower, try the paddock which is at the front and avoid seats on the left as you look at the pitch near to the gap in the stands, if it's cold and windy it's like sitting in a wind tunnel and it's cold as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.