Everton enquire over availability of Ireland

Gwladiator said:
alera said:
Ageing side, most of their decent players have had career threatening injuries.

Pinnar is out of contract next summer, he will sign a pre contract agreement in January with another club they will get nothing for him. Arteta only has 2 years to run on his current deal and is refusing to sign a new one. Aresnal and the rags are sniffing round several of their best players, they wont get anything like the sort of fee we gave them for Lescott = no decent replacements.

Just to keep going they have to sell one of their best players every season, how much they get (as with Lescott) means if they can sign adequate replacements or not.

I said this time last year they had no chance of finishing in the top 6. They didnt. They have even less of a chance this season with the sides above them continuing to improve and sign better players whilst they get weaker.

Anyone that thinks any different is deluded, just like any talk of Ireland going there, OK they beat us twice in their cup finals for the season, but we beat Chelsea twice and they won the title and FA cup, so it really means nothing.

There is also the question of what will happen when Gollem leaves, everyone knows he will be off the moment a big club come calling and that will effectively be the end of Everton as a top 10 prem side.

The Bitterness in this post is off the scale:

1) Pienaar will be offered a new contract, if he signs then great, If he doesn't he will be sold this Summer. Even if he left on a free next year we only paid £2.5m for him so it wouldn't be a massive loss.

2) Arteta isn't refusing to sign a new deal, talks only recently opened and even his agent (you know what they're like) has said how happy he and his family are here and that he has no desire to move on.

3) Yes we do need to sell someone each year to make funds but the players we have sold have all been replacable and have been replaced with the obvious exception of Rooney.

4) No chance of finishing the top 6? we only finished 6 points off you! with a better start of the season we could have finished fourth, nevermind top 6.

5) Cup finals? don't flatter yourself. No-one around here sees you as any bigger than us yet. We beat United and Chelsea, those matches were FAR more important.

6) Remains to be seen, I however believe that when his negative tactics and favourtism of over the hill players leaves us we could improve even further.

You are entitled to come in here BUT I would not want to be posting on an Everton forum so why do you want to post on here? And if you really want to come on here talking about bitterness then get david moyles to do it cos when I looked the dictionary for a definition of bitterness it said his name

There is his market value whatever that is. Then there is an inflated Everton price. Those wallies really ought to understand how that works. Lets hope he goes to a decent club at market value.

ManCityTom said:
Matty said:
If a 27 year old defender is worth £24m then a 23 year old attacking midfielder is worth a HELL of a lot more than £8m - £10m. Personally I say we fuck Everton off, at least until Moyes has left.

This tell Moyes 40m or fuck off.

tell golum £40M AND FUCK OFF !

Gwladiator said:
alera said:
Ageing side, most of their decent players have had career threatening injuries.

Pinnar is out of contract next summer, he will sign a pre contract agreement in January with another club they will get nothing for him. Arteta only has 2 years to run on his current deal and is refusing to sign a new one. Aresnal and the rags are sniffing round several of their best players, they wont get anything like the sort of fee we gave them for Lescott = no decent replacements.

Just to keep going they have to sell one of their best players every season, how much they get (as with Lescott) means if they can sign adequate replacements or not.

I said this time last year they had no chance of finishing in the top 6. They didnt. They have even less of a chance this season with the sides above them continuing to improve and sign better players whilst they get weaker.

Anyone that thinks any different is deluded, just like any talk of Ireland going there, OK they beat us twice in their cup finals for the season, but we beat Chelsea twice and they won the title and FA cup, so it really means nothing.

There is also the question of what will happen when Gollem leaves, everyone knows he will be off the moment a big club come calling and that will effectively be the end of Everton as a top 10 prem side.

The Bitterness in this post is off the scale:

1) Pienaar will be offered a new contract, if he signs then great, If he doesn't he will be sold this Summer. Even if he left on a free next year we only paid £2.5m for him so it wouldn't be a massive loss.

2) Arteta isn't refusing to sign a new deal, talks only recently opened and even his agent (you know what they're like) has said how happy he and his family are here and that he has no desire to move on.

3) Yes we do need to sell someone each year to make funds but the players we have sold have all been replacable and have been replaced with the obvious exception of Rooney.

4) No chance of finishing the top 6? we only finished 6 points off you! with a better start of the season we could have finished fourth, nevermind top 6.

5) Cup finals? don't flatter yourself. No-one around here sees you as any bigger than us yet. We beat United and Chelsea, those matches were FAR more important.
6) Remains to be seen, I however believe that when his negative tactics and favourtism of over the hill players leaves us we could improve even further.

we also beat united and chelsea x2 and never lost to either arsenal or liverpool whats your point . people do see us as a bigger club than you , we have signed top quality players that have made people take notice , turn their heads the world knws who we are but big clubs here your name and shrug now . I believe you are one of the better teams in the league and i do respect how well you have done under moyes but that point was absurd in all honesty . I welcome other fans onto this forum , i enjoy the banter and conversation but at least make a sensible point when wanting to talk hey ;) . And regarding arteta i thought he needed to go back to spain and i can see pienaar going after he had a great season and for Ireland i would like the 24 million back please

When are the players back in training? My Mrs has just text me to say that Ireland and Johnson are out in Wilmslow!

Nothing wrong with what the everton fan put, they are still a cracking team better than spurs.
Always hard to beat no matter how much money we could spend.

Dont like the club personally but he is one of the good guys.

we should never under any circumstances ever do any business with Everton !

we should keep the players or let them go out on loan

the way everscum have behaved towards City is a disgrace and we should man up and tell them to fvck right off

---------------------------------------------
Did we not do the double over Chelsea ?
Did we not beat arsenal twice this season ?
Did Everton not lose 6-1 to Arsenal ?
Will Everton Always remain In the Shadow of Liverpool ?
Answer to all of those questions is Yes.
Back to your own board ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.