Everton enquire over availability of Ireland

The Fixer said:
Danamy said:
The wrong side of Stanley Park for me..........in my opinion he'll be a Dipper not a Bluenose!

Anything on silva mate?

Nothing to add than what i posted the other night.............fee agreed now down to the player.
Still not heard anything about any Chelsea interest?........i think they were just putting feelers out tbh

When they say, "Everton enquire", surely they mean Moyes has picked up the phone and placed a call personally to Mancini? There is no other way to conduct business and anything but this would be an insult and disgusting.

£25 million is the lowest that we should quote. To Everton anyway.

Well, objectively speaking, I don't see how Ireland's market value could be higher than top £15mil, and then I'm being generous. One good (great) season these past few years, frequent injuries, not a very versatile player at all is he, and oh yes, he was bollocks last season. So yes, Somewhere between 10-15mil would be plausible.

Maybe it would be good for him, playing for Everton and their kind of style? Moyes is a good manager and can maybe help Stephen find his way back to form.

By the way, does Ireland have no shoulders?
Stephen-Ireland-Fulham_2380109.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.