Everton enquire over availability of Ireland

Matty said:
If a 27 year old defender is worth £24m then a 23 year old attacking midfielder is worth a HELL of a lot more than £8m - £10m. Personally I say we fuck Everton off, at least until Moyes has left.

put perfectly

cityman14364 said:
Matty said:
If a 27 year old defender is worth £24m then a 23 year old attacking midfielder is worth a HELL of a lot more than £8m - £10m. Personally I say we fuck Everton off, at least until Moyes has left.

put perfectly

what was that quote....wouldn't sell them a virus, well i would!

I think we'd be mad to let Stevie go this summer. Just as we seem to be picking up players who will complement him nicely. Imagine this midfield/forward set up

Boateng - Lescott - Kompany - Bridge

---------- Toure - Barry ------------

---Johnson - Ireland - Silva ----------

------------ Tevez ----------------

I'd love to try it. If we could get a RB who loves to go forward and put Boateng in his natural CB position then you basically have the Brazil formation. Lots of creativity there. Johnson as Elano, Silva as Robinho, Tevez as Fabiano, Ireland as Kaka and Toure/Barry as Melo/Gilberto.

Project said:
I think we'd be mad to let Stevie go this summer. Just as we seem to be picking up players who will complement him nicely. Imagine this midfield/forward set up

I'd love to try it. If we could get a RB who loves to go forward and put Boateng in his natural CB position then you basically have the Brazil formation. Lots of creativity there. Johnson as Elano, Silva as Robinho, Tevez as Fabiano, Ireland as Kaka and Toure/Barry as Melo/Gilberto.

Look good! but i rather have Ibrahimovic in irelands possision, He is a far better playmaker/passar/vision than Ireland.

You can't live on old merits! one good season DOES NOT make Ireland worldclass or even close..

The fact that Irelands house, which Im fairly sure he has not lived in for long, is up for sale only adds fuel to the speculation.

I think he is off.

Project said:

---------- Toure -De Jong ------------

---Johnson - - Tevez -- Silva ----------

------------ Ade/? ----------------

There you go, changed for you.......... bite evertons hands off before we get lumbered with him, never gonna work. His head is too far gone and he simply isn't good enough, six good months in 5 years doesnt constitute him being anything other than a steady eddie.

Project said:

Good formation, and if we don't get Silva we could use Robinho as Robinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.