Everton Fans

Evertonian3 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Evertonian3 said:
Mat01706 said:
Pictures on Getty Images show Robinho covering himself from a shower of spit whilst taking a corner, only in Liverpool eh...

More lies from the liars!

Who are liers? Getty Images?

Show me the 'shower of spit'

Failure to do so means you accept the epithet of 'liars' without the possibility of appeal. It shall be applied hereafter any time any man shall speaketh of the small club from stockport.

Fuck off poetry student.

bluegorton said:
Fuck off poetry student.

I think he's gone back down the M62 with his tail between his legs after being shown up.

Evertonian3 said:

Look, this continual use of the word 'Liars' just makes you look like a very sad person who spends far too much time on United forums and reading Red Issue.

You my friend are the scouse stereotype. Never in the wrong, never feeling guilty and always blaming someone else. I can't beleive how badly you lot have taken Saturday's defeat. What's up? Has the semi-final win suddenly given you delusions of grandeur and have those feelings of superiority once experienced around 1985 for a very short period (but we would have won the European Cup laaa if we weren't banned!!!) risen again and made you into monsters? I suppose I'd be a little pissed off as well to be honest. It's never going to get better than this for you is it and you're still considered to be a team lacking style playing in a ground which should have been knocked down years ago (character my arse, it's a fucking disgrace) managed by a manager for whom the utterance of the words "I have taken them as far as I possibly can" is only round the corner. Furthermpre, you are about to disapper out of the City soon and take residence in the land of the sock robber. All pretty grim stuff.

On the other hand, we are merely at the start of something huge, something you can only dream of. You're nearly at the end of your journey. Hardeeeeeeezzzzzz la.

m27 said:
Evertonian3 said:

Look, this continual use of the word 'Liars' just makes you look like a very sad person who spends far too much time on United forums and reading Red Issue.

You my friend are the scouse stereotype. Never in the wrong, never feeling guilty and always blaming someone else. I can't beleive how badly you lot have taken Saturday's defeat. What's up? Has the semi-final win suddenly given you delusions of grandeur and have those feelings of superiority once experienced around 1985 for a very short period (but we would have won the European Cup laaa if we weren't banned!!!) risen again and made you into monsters? I suppose I'd be a little pissed off as well to be honest. It's never going to get better than this for you is it and you're still considered to be a team lacking style playing in a ground which should have been knocked down years ago (character my arse, it's a fucking disgrace) managed by a manager for whom the utterance of the words "I have taken them as far as I possibly can" is only round the corner. Furthermpre, you are about to disapper out of the City soon and take residence in the land of the sock robber. All pretty grim stuff.

On the other hand, we are merely at the start of something huge, something you can only dream of. You're nearly at the end of your journey. Hardeeeeeeezzzzzz la.

Christ, have you calmed down yet?

Evertonian3 said:
Christ, have you calmed down yet?
article-1117542-003A9CBA00000258-681_468x334.jpg

You really couldn't make it up!

I don't understand why they got so bent out of shape that we beat them.The most excited they got all game was at the final whistle when a load of em started shouting at us.couldn't hear what I was too busy laughing at them.And now this clown is still crying about it 3 days later?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.