Everton Fans

Mat01706 said:
Pictures on Getty Images show Robinho covering himself from a shower of spit whilst taking a corner, only in Liverpool eh...

Any chance you could post this picture and highlight the "shower of spit" you claim to be able to see?

Thanks.

fucking tramps the lot of them.........spitting on a player!!!

got in The Abbey pub down the road afetr the game and one of them tried robbing £1 off another scouser

moved onto weatherspoons and one comes up, spat some cling film out of his mouth and asked if i wanted to buy some coke - fuck off you smack head!!.......kept goin on and mithering so in the end one of my mates tells him to fuck off, then he says 'am i a baghead lads yeah? just wait here then' well he didnt come back for 15mins we were there and we got kicked out because of him.

as for there support - SHIT!!

Evertonian3 said:
Mat01706 said:
Pictures on Getty Images show Robinho covering himself from a shower of spit whilst taking a corner, only in Liverpool eh...

More lies from the liars!

Who are liers? Getty Images?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Evertonian3 said:
Mat01706 said:

Show me the 'shower of spit'

Failure to do so means you accept the epithet of 'liars' without the possibility of appeal. It shall be applied hereafter any time any man shall speaketh of the small club from stockport.

Evertonian3 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Evertonian3 said:
Mat01706 said:

Show me the 'shower of spit'

Failure to do so means you accept the epithet of 'liars' without the possibility of appeal. It shall be applied hereafter any time any man shall speaketh of the small club from stockport.

It says so on Getty Images, Manchester Evening News and there are even admissions on your own forum's, i wasn't there nor did i see the incident on the stream i was watching but i have read it on two major media organisations and from your fellow "holier than thou" fans. Which to beleive them or you? hmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.