Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Everton pretty crap today weren’t they.
Nunes disappointing, don’t think playing in an advanced position really plays into his strength, which for me is his ability to run with the ball. If he is played in a deeper position he has more space in front of him to run into. Either way he’s beginning to worry me a bit.
Phil far, far better when played centrally.
Kev brilliant as ever and effected the game when he came on.
Kyle played his part when he came on, pushing Everton back with his pace and aggression and also allowing Foden to move inside.
Doku useful but too often wasteful. He does fully occupy a fullback though, just needs to work on his final delivery and caution against losing the ball unnecessarily.
Ref crap. Allowed the scousers to roll around wasting time. This miraculously stopped when we went 1 up.
Happy with the win and happy I have a City season ticket and not an Everton one.

Just seen a video of Eddie's injury. Looked like the Everton player kicked out at him afterwards. Was anything made of this on TV?

youre right, i shouldnt begrudge them their style of play or sitting deep but the antics and time wasting can fuck off
That's the fault of the referee, and countless other refs too. There was no need to stop the game when their players went down, there were no head injuries. I was irked by him telling Alvarez to hurry up off the pitch too when he was subbed.

Credit to Pep for the substitutions. He made exactly the right changes at exactly the right time. AkanjI and Nunez just wasn’t working and the introduction of KDB and Walker changed the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.