Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Very pleased with the win, no bookings either. Nothing against everton, in fact have often experienced some blue comradere with them in the past, but my god I'd not shed a tear if Dyche took that team down. I know they're looking for any points currently and he's entitled to play as he wishes, but that was near allardyce levels of anti football. I know its on us in overcome it but

Plus, how do we get just three minutes injury time in the first half when Eddie was down for more, and pickford was taking half a minute per kick? Annoying.
I was expecting 10 minutes added time in the first half and 3 minutes in the second half. Was quite bizarre.

Nunez was poor but to be fair he really shouldn’t be playing in the middle with that team. Put him on the wing, move Foden in the middle and switch Doku for Jack and he would have had a chance. Doku and Nunes in the same team and we’re too lightweight

Great win when we laboured in the 1st half.
Erlings 1st goal absolutely sucked the life out of the tramps and the tarquins who thought we was dropping points.
All about getting 3pts by hook or crook.

Oh and incase you needed reminding, Haaland is back.

A bit harsh on Alvarez maybe, who has done pretty well for us, especially in the absence of The Viking. Nunes (Nunez is the annoying little turd at Liverpool) I have to say I'm not entirely sure about yet either, still early days though.
Wasn't the most enthralling of games, but job done, 3 attempts on target from which we got and 2 goals...what's that about?
With the obvious exception of that really good team they had mid/late 80s I've often found Everton quite a dull side to watch and today was no exception.
bloody autocorrect.

alvarez has indeed been good for us, but we look a much more balanced side with the likes of de bruyne or silva in there over him. I’m just not sure he gets in our best 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.