Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Just watching back that challenge on Ederson. Didn't think anything of it at the time, but surely that's a red card? Kicks him in the face. Dangerous play, am I missing something? Endangering another player?

Yes you're entitled to go for the ball but seemed he lashes out with the foot furthest away from the ball? Am I going mad?

Just watching back that challenge on Ederson. Didn't think anything of it at the time, but surely that's a red card? Kicks him in the face. Dangerous play, am I missing something?

Yes you're entitled to go for the ball but seemed he lashes out with the foot furthest away from the ball? Am I going mad?

The attempt for the ball was perfectly fine. Its the little kick afterwards in Edersons face was naughty.

Just watching back that challenge on Ederson. Didn't think anything of it at the time, but surely that's a red card? Kicks him in the face. Dangerous play, am I missing something? Endangering another player?

Nope I said at the time it was a deliberate kick.

It is easy to criticise City, but Everton parked the bus and defended well, we did all we could first half but I recognise why Pep wanted to rest Kyle and Kev and Bernie, but once we made the changes we did the job. Everton would be 12th without the points deduction, and are experts at spoiling exciting football. Just celebrate the fact that we won, deservedly, Kev and Erling were excellent, as were Doku and Ake, and Phil was out of his best position for the first hour.

I thought we defended well first half and actually could have done better going the other way if we had a touch more quality. Dyche spends so much time in training defending, positioning and set plays that I dont think we know what to do when we get the ball. But thought you were poor, moving the ball around quite slow in front of us.

But quality told in the end. Cant just keep giving the ball away to you.

Hopefully you go on one of your runs now.

hope you get sorted eccles

Not sure you want a bunch of alcoholics trying to fix your jalopy EB.
Thank you guys. I’m home now. The AA Guy was great. The clutch cylinder thingy had come away or something. He did me a temporary repair then followed me home.
Garage on Monday!! :-)

What I want to know is why the guy who kicked Eddie didn’t get booked? But even more why the guy Calvert Lewis or Calvin Klein or whatever who pulled and then twisted Rhodri onto the ground and but for Rodri’s nimble twist would have had him crashing into the VAR machine and caused a serious injury and he (CL) didn’t get a booking! As a Matter of fact it looked as if he booked Rodders!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.