Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Thank you guys. I’m home now. The AA Guy was great. The clutch cylinder thingy had come away or something. He did me a temporary repair then followed me home.
Garage on Monday!! :-)
He followed you home Mrs EB? He’s a stalker, be careful, even worse he could be a Rag.

What I want to know is why the guy who kicked Eddie didn’t get booked? But even more why the guy Calvert Lewis or Calvin Klein or whatever who pulled and then twisted Rhodri onto the ground and but for Rodri’s nimble twist would have had him crashing into the VAR machine and caused a serious injury and he (CL) didn’t get a booking! As a Matter of fact it looked as if he booked Rodders!!
You're right on both counts Eccles (although I don't think Rodders was booked).
Should have been a yellow for calvin lewin and a straight red for the other gimp.

Regarding the Eddie incident it was shown a few times on the telly and in slow motion. From the tv angles showing the incident I didnt think there was much in the challenge in all fairness.
However this side on view was not shown or was it available to view ?

Anyone see what happened in the CB Lower toward the South side? Some sort of fight broke out just before the first goal, whatever it was meant I missed the first goal as some people from out of that section, spilled out onto the aisle right in my line of vision obscuring my view!!

He followed you home Mrs EB? He’s a stalker, be careful, even worse he could be a Rag.
*lol* actually he's a season card holder in the East Stand!! When he saw me in my City go to the match kit, scarf and all, he was asking about the game and telling me about where he sits. So he's a Blue through and through. :-)

Masterful use of KdB by Pep today. No point in him flogging himself for 90 minutes. Wear them down and bring him on to win the game in the last 30.
The pass for Erling's second was just simplicity, but how many would have executed it the way Kevdid. EFC kept us at bay for the first 45 but you have to be a superfit bunch of athletes to do it again effectlvely for another 45. The EFC players were looking a little weary just after Kev had had a few touches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.