Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Anyone see what happened in the CB Lower toward the South side? Some sort of fight broke out just before the first goal, whatever it was meant I missed the first goal as some people from out of that section, spilled out onto the aisle right in my line of vision obscuring my view!!
Try this view

I thought Everton made it a horrible game to watch in the first half.
I didn't expect anything different and I understand why they did it but It still makes for a horrible game of football.
They are the ultimate spoilers. Feigning injuries all the time to slow the game down which just got worse as the game went on. They then get rewarded for all the time wasting with 10 mins added time!

Just on the way home. Phil must stay centre, game started change when he did. Wasted on the wing. What will we ever do without Kev, just world class. That pass to the big man. Play to his strengths and he scores. Big shout out to Kyle and Pep’s call. Kyle again making the difference. Shout out again to Ake, has to be our best defender bar none. Pep chanced his arm in the first half resting a few but knew the bench could change it. Doku had three men on him at times. Hard slog against an anti-football side. Pep once again trying to balance the minutes, for an attempt at all trophies. Whilst we might question our fans and staying to the end, only seen the rags empty the end quicker!

I thought Everton made it a horrible game to watch in the first half.
I didn't expect anything different and I understand why they did it but It still makes for a horrible game of football.
First half not too bad from them, I thought it was our line up and inclusion of a few ring rusty players that was the problem.

Second half, they reverted to type with all the spoiling tricks.
That defender should have been made to walk off for treatment but he wasn't and milked it and then did again.
Head injury protocol, load of bollocks.
The bloke who went down when the ball hit his inside leg, quickly got up when he realised the ref had finally cottoned on to their 2nd half antics.

The fans, the fuckin Everton fans, what a joke.
Dogs of War, everyone's against us, fighting spirit etc etc etc, Jesus!
My head is full if all their witty chants, songs and banter.....

Everton, Everton, Evert.... can't even be arsed finishing this one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.