Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

It all depends on what coverage the PL has allowed. They own the rights to it and are entitled to only release footage that they want to.

Your point stands, though. Nobody has even bothered to show the camera phone footage that has been doing the rounds.
Why would they.
It is illegal to video the match at the Etihad.
Might even be a ban coming up.

It all depends on what coverage the PL has allowed. They own the rights to it and are entitled to only release footage that they want to.

Your point stands, though. Nobody has even bothered to show the camera phone footage that has been doing the rounds.
Yup. The Premier League are CONTROLLING the narrative.

Thinking about the game today, we won it but Peps tinkering made it much harder than it needed to be and unbalanced the side. I realise he's trying to rest and manager players and we got away with it, but we're entering that period of the season where dropping points could be fatal.

Thinking about the game today, we won it but Peps tinkering made it much harder than it needed to be and unbalanced the side. I realise he's trying to rest and manager players and we got away with it, but we're entering that period of the season where dropping points could be fatal.
I agree making too many changes to the starting line up in the last 3 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.