Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

For the record, MotD take was that Godfrey was entitled to go for the ball, and the kick to the head was ignored.
From what I’ve seen, nobody has actually covered the kick to the head, probably due to no footage being shown of the incident. I’d be very surprised that there would be no official coverage of it so begs the question to why it hasn’t been shown?

From what I’ve seen, nobody has actually covered the kick to the head, probably due to no footage being shown of the incident. I’d be very surprised that there would be no official coverage of it so begs the question to why it hasn’t been shown?
Even the full match replay on City+ doesn't comment, but whether they saw the angle I know not.

Think pep when champs league games are coming up is looking at game times for players and what he can get away with plus Akanji and Nunes need games time to get up to speed to when we need them!
I understand that but why in the position he played Akanji. Why not at right back and Stones stepping in with Rodri?

Is not showing the FREELY AVAILABLE footage 'covering it up' though?

There were obviously cameras coving it, but the editorial decisions of all the major sports media outlets wan NOT to show it or discuss it.

I wonder why???

Is not showing the FREELY AVAILABLE footage 'covering it up' though?

There were obviously cameras coving it, but the editorial decisions of all the major sports media outlets wan NOT to show it or discuss it.

I wonder why???
It all depends on what coverage the PL has allowed. They own the rights to it and are entitled to only release footage that they want to.

Your point stands, though. Nobody has even bothered to show the camera phone footage that has been doing the rounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.