Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

Happy New Year everyone!!

I’m late to the party, family do & all that.
Didn’t see anything of the game, but we won.

I’ll catch highlights later.

...can anyone shed any light on the match in a nutshell?

Dominated throughout, the back 3 were great with another decent Garcia performance. The wing backs gave us good width and deliveries were quality. Jesus brilliant 2nd half. Overall flattered Everton.

This is where you go wrong Karen and why you have such an issue with the whole think....you cant compare decisions against others in different games....human nature dictates that evreyone will see everything slightly differently from one occasion to another and even when viewing the same incident at times.

Like i said, i thought it was a red as did you but a group of qualifed refs (one on the pitch) and others monitoring didnt...it doesnt mean they are cheating..it means they think differently from you and I
That is the worst defence of var so far,they are making decisions differently in every game
Over and out

Weird seeing Ancellotti managing Everton - what is he thinking??? - maybe just getting settled in to the North West before he takes over at the rags.

Really please to see two youngsters getting good game time and looking comfortable - great stuff!

It was the correct decision however so Im not sure why you need to post that ...there was an offside in the build up from Mahrez....not even in doubt
Do you think VAR was a success today then? Not having a go, just curious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.