Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

The tackle on Ferdy was similar to the ones our ex captain Vincent got away with the scissor motion Also very impressed with Garcia Cancelo and dare i say Mendy Overall a satisfying win against a poor Everton team Still the same bad habit of not finishing teams off and 15 shaky minutes

Weird seeing Ancellotti managing Everton - what is he thinking??? - maybe just getting settled in to the North West before he takes over at the rags.

Really please to see two youngsters getting good game time and looking comfortable - great stuff!
His angst-ridden face looks like a guy who lost his multi Millian dollar paying job on Wall st after the crash, spent a year in alcohol rehab after his messy divorce and is now starting out again selling Double glazing for St Helens glass.

I listened to the game on talksport, and it didn't sound great, amazing how a negative commentator can cloud the picture, just watched the recording, and its the best we've played in weeks for me, our passing and movement was back, so deserved the win. I wouldn't say we won ugly, but its nice to win a game that had a tight scoreline, even if the game was anything but tight until Bravo's poor kick out.

Anyone know what really happen to gabby towards the end when he went down near the box ? I was waiting for the replay but don’t think they looked at it.
He was taken out late by Mina, probably a yellow if the ref had seen it which would have been a second and therefore a red. A bit soft but the laws are the laws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.