Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

He’s remained a professional footballer because he scored against us 3 years ago. Still dining out on that.
It’s fascinating to see how ridiculously bad he is. Every fucking time I watch Everton he puts on a horror show. Plays like a lost 12yo who has never played football, but looks like a 23yo nonce who dates 14-year-old girls

Just had another look at the Foden pen.

It's a penalty. Defender makes no contact with the ball and made a challenge. Phil does kick him, but that's only because the defenders leg is there. If you make that challenge you have to win the ball and he didn't do that.

It's a weird one, but that is a penalty for me.
A bit like the one mane was awarded when they played spurs.

The team looked to slow it down at 2 nil up and manage fatigue. Kevin in particular was playing within himself. Bravo made it an unnecessarily nervous finish but job done.

Good to see Pep experimenting and mixing things up. The league is gone so focus must be on the future and tactical options for the CL.

Fernandinho continues to be an incredible player. We really need to continue to develop Foden. When he gets on the ball he makes things happen.

Imagine the situation if Calvert-Lewin had converted a late chance after staying on the pitch.

I think if we had a pushy senior England international like Gerrard, Rooney or Terry saying to the ref "that should be a red" we might get more decisions in our favour - time for Raheem to become more mouthy??

Anyone know what really happen to gabby towards the end when he went down near the box ? I was waiting for the replay but don’t think they looked at it.

Imagine the situation if Calvert-Lewin had converted a late chance after staying on the pitch.

I think if we had a pushy senior England international like Gerrard, Rooney or Terry saying to the ref "that should be a red" we might get more decisions in our favour - time for Raheem to become more mouthy??

Hmmm Gerard and his drug slut sharing family holidays with Clattennburg and family was something of an advantage! Who can forget the infamous “Marky put your cards away” in the Merseyside derby. FA were aware and did nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.