Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

So you still don’t understand?

Why have a process that in essence, is failing to meet its goal? You can spout all you like about ‘subjectivity’, you clearly don’t understand the principle...For this to be effective, In any experiment, there has to be a collation of data that shows no bias, what is actually happening, and is clear from the data, is that not only are certain clubs getting favourable decisions but also the whole objectivity of VAR is being ignored...

The sensible thing would be to see out the season, however, what isn’t dropping for some people is that the damage has already been applied, Liverpool, for example, could get the next 20 decisions turned over, it won’t impact where the title ends up but it will sugarcoat the facts with the media reinforcing the agenda ‘they did it the hard way’..

For what you want it would have to be done by machines, untouched by humans. Interpretation is different based on the individual and always will be. Yes bias will always be present with humans...just as there is with you and your posts on this subject.

The one bit we agree on is the media bias/wankathon over the scousers. However it just seems basically you believe we are being cheated systematically....I don't believe this...have decisions gone against us...yes....have decisions gone yor the scousers...yes....but the way some react its though every decision is either deliberately for them or against us.....that level of victim syndrome sounds familiar.

Don't need to prove intent, if it's excessive and endangers the safety of opponent it's red.

Yes you are right....sobits just a judgement on what constitutes excessive or endangering an opponent....that will naturally differ between people...
I thought he should have had a red based on that...15 years ago it would have just been seen as a committed challenge...things change with time as well as differing interpretations

Not many teams can make that many changes and play in exactly same way, now they start reading the subs out first at the game it shows what strength we have when fully fit squad. Most impressive thing for me was after Wolves defeat we really needed to win both of these games in such a short space of time and we did.

Subs Bernardo, David , Sergio, Sterling,Walker, the Itailian Kid Angelinio..... Zinchenko,Stones and Ottamendi not even on bench

Not many teams can make that many changes and play in exactly same way, now they start reading the subs out first at the game it shows what strength we have when fully fit squad. Most impressive thing for me was after Wolves defeat we really needed to win both of these games in such a short space of time and we did.

Subs Bernardo, David , Sergio, Sterling,Walker, the Itailian Kid Angelinio..... Zinchenko,Stones and Ottamendi not even on bench

Angelino (the Italian Kid) 8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.