Everton (H) | Post-Match Thread

That could be described as a cheap, smart arse post that.
Of course there will be more posts when we’ve lost. It’s human nature; people are always more motivated to criticise than bother posting to praise.
It’s like those who slag off the matchday thread for being critical when all it does is represent the stresses and nerves of watching a match; it is what it is.
ffs take a day off

Is there any news where Segio is going next? I would be prepared to come down and carry him back to Glasgow. Just putting that out there.

That could be described as a cheap, smart arse post that.
Of course there will be more posts when we’ve lost. It’s human nature; people are always more motivated to criticise than bother posting to praise.
It’s like those who slag off the matchday thread for being critical when all it does is represent the stresses and nerves of watching a match; it is what it is.
"cheap", "smart arse"? That wouldn't be like Mat? Not away from the politics forum anyway!

Great start to the game. Jesus was on fire and that first goal was a goal of beauty. Magnificent pass and move.

Then we got sloppy for a while. Sloppy pass led to the pen and they had a few moments where the ball through was causing us problems.

Second half one way traffic and a great end to the Aguero story.

Great to see the recognition that Pep gives to everyone at the end. It’s a tight side and backroom team and you can see the joy in Peps face when he looks at them and what they have achieved. Pure pride.

I got a bit choked watching Pep upset when talking about Sergio. Very moving stuff.

There is nothing else to say about Sergio that hasn’t been said. I know Silva was a magnificent player and Kompany a great leader but Sergio is the main man for me. I love the guy and he has brought me so much joy in the last 10 years. Thank you Sergio. Absolute Legend. Adios Amigo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.