Everton (H) | Post-Match Thread

Lovely day. No injuries. A thrashing of a club Needing a result. Great set up for the final. And Sergio goes out with a bang. Not sure if Chelsea qualifying is good or bad for us. But whatever lets add the icing on top of a fabulous season.

Just back from the match and apart from the disorganised entry system it was most enjoyable.

Hardly a mask being worn and some good chants and songs. Credit to Everton who didn’t try to hack us to pieces. The biggest chance of an injury was during the post match celebrations.

There is no substitute for going to a live match, television is a very poor substitute for the real thing.

I don't understand why Pep is so emotional. He's only here for the money (and the secret extra) and is not a patch on Klipperty. I have that on the excellent authority of Alice Ruddyarse.

that interview by pep was why we all love him. not only for his emotions but he feels just like you and me about manchester city and the players its in his blood

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.