Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

No your first reply was when I said this season we dont look.like we can go.on a run, you said I was talking shite, but you have nothing to back that up from thos season, bore of mate, I bet you have followed city for about 10 years, if that
Says a person who joined 8 months ago to a poster that has been on here since 2009.

No your first reply was when I said this season we dont look.like we can go.on a run, you said I was talking shite, but you have nothing to back that up from thos season, bore of mate, I bet you have followed city for about 10 years, if that
You have to laugh.

Keep digging, mate, eventually you’ll come out the other side.

455-E3-C46-7238-4-F7-A-A01-A-69-B4-E223423-D.jpg

From Sane Sterling terrifying everyone to this. Not a knock on Grealish but for £100m we could have got pacy wingers. Mahrez Grealish is not going to take us anywhere and adding another £120m midfielder won't solve the problems even next season. Some fundamental changes are on horizon
Crazy that we have to spend a fortune again. Surely we could have foreseen this. In hindsight Grealish was I feel sorry for Grealish it was a dream move for him but he’s not quite fitted in.

The problem will be offloading him, doubt many clubs if any at all will pay him £300k a week and we’ll also get shafted on the fee.

A loan move with us stumping up a large chunk of wages looks most likely which has to happen if as you say he continues to be shite for the rest of this season.
I think he’d be great in Serie A.,watch Juventua try to stiff us for a loan fee.

I know have Haaland but we tried crossing in the air too much. Our goal was created by passes on the ground. Should have continued with that approach

Last edited:
We have had a few games like today over the last few seasons and title wins , its how quickly we got over these games that matters , and is exactly why we win titles. Pep is not above criticism , he knew how Everton would play and selecting Mahrez and Grealish would mean we would never get to the bye line and cross the ball , which is essential to beat park the bus teams.
He is also is reluctant to bring substitutes on , he leaves it too late , but Pep's record cannot be questioned so we trust him to get it right , Chelsea will be a totally different game because the home crowd will not allow their team to sit back and defend and Foden , Alvarez , Walker , Cancelo , Laporte will return , they have been rested and will be raring to go, todays blip will be forgotten if we get three points at Stamford Bridge and we all know we are capable of raising our game when the chips are down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.