Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Shit game due to the constant fouling, it’s 50/50 for me whether we win the league, if we don’t win anything this season I reckon Pep will consider whether he’s taken us as far as he can, only my opinion but I feel something is amiss

3 in a row is difficult but it’s too early.
You would think Blues would know better.

They could very well be 9 points clear on January 2nd.

Where you are in May is what matters.

How many times have we seen 8,9,10, even 11 point leads reversed over a few weeks.

I am not even discounting the Rags/Liverpool/Newcastle yet,they are playing shit but winning.

Rags beat this Arsenal side.

I’ll never write off this city team. Not even half way through the season yet. However it’s clear there’s something not right because like some have mentioned, barring a couple of good games we have scrapped by performances
fucking world cup hasn’t helped either but there’s some tweaks for pep and his team to fine tune and we’ll be on track.

I didnt think he was that good againts pool, his shambolic free kick lead to the Salah breakaway goal.

Overall this season it's either a 3/10 or 9/10 performance from him.
He has been very hit and miss. I suspect his best days are behind him but he's always capable of coming up with something special.

Shit game due to the constant fouling, it’s 50/50 for me whether we win the league, if we don’t win anything this season I reckon Pep will consider whether he’s taken us as far as he can, only my opinion but I feel something is amiss
I would consider Pep a bit of a defeatist if he did that. He is about to introduce the 3rd generation of a City team under his tenure which would be the first one that is completely his own. Do you consider Pep a defeatist?

You would think Blues would know better.

They could very well be 9 points clear on January 2nd.

Where you are in May is what matters.

How many times have we seen 8,9,10, even 11 point leads reversed over a few weeks.

I am not even discounting the Rags/Liverpool/Newcastle yet,they are playing shit but winning.

Rags beat this Arsenal side.
Rags have only lost 1 gane less than us

Almost halfway through the season and our two starting wingers today have 2 league goals and 3 league assists between them. And all 5 of those goal contributions came against teams in the bottom 6. It’s absolutely abysmal

Even his most ardent fans must agree that so far, besides the odd game, the signing of Grealish just hasn't worked out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.