Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

horrible result, especially as rivals grinding out 3 points against stronger or similar teams.
Arteta looking at this and probably does not believe how we got 1 point out of 6 vs Brentford/Everton in home games.

Not specifically for this game, but in general, referees NEED to be held accountable for this kind of time wasting. Why do we never see refs answer questions after the games? They should be put on the spot just as players and managers are.

Lot of over reaction here. It’s fine. We still got a point and no way this arsenal side can keep going all season. Relax and enjoy your New Year’s Eve.

Arsenal win today and they are favourites for me then. I always said due to experience we were always favourites whilst it was still in our hands. That may not be the case in a few hours.
Arsenal are favourites anyway. We're 4pts ahead of a very average utd team.

Really poor. Been miles off it for much / most of the season, no real sign of things clicking.
In previous seasons we’ve obviously been able to put together long winning runs, but I just don’t see us doing it this year. Never write us off, but looking tough.

Feels sometimes as if we’re managing the squad/bench for a tight run in later in the season. Until we find a proper left-back, however, we’ll likely remain imbalanced and easier to negate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.