Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A strong team would have half an eye on next week, not getting injured etc, especially the ones usually getting tackled as opposed to doing the tackling. I’d go strong at the back and players pushing for a spot ahead of them.

A strong team would have half an eye on next week, not getting injured etc, especially the ones usually getting tackled as opposed to doing the tackling. I’d go strong at the back and players pushing for a spot ahead of them.
But why do you care about the result in this match? Isn't the whole point of this match to prepare for Champions League final?

It doesn't matter, there was only 1 left anyway, don't think they carry over do they ?
You guys should check the rules.

1) Suspensions do carry to the next season.
2) However, Cancelo is not suspended for three matches. He is suspended for one match, because it was a tactical foul. Only a violent conduct red card would mean a suspension of three matches.

It’s because I’m not bothered about the result I don’t want Gundo, Silva, Mahrez, Foden risked. I can see why KDB might need minutes.
Well this is not what you said in the post I quoted.

You said "a strong team would have half an eye on next week, not getting injured etc" which is a moot point. It doesn't matter if a strong team has half an eye on the next week and tries to avoid injuries.

I have no doubt some of the CL players MIGHT want a run out to get their sharpness back, but can’t we do that in training?
Please don’t risk the usual suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.