Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we smash the cheats!

I've always had a soft spot for Everton as I felt we shared similar overbearing red shirted neighbours, but my Everton supporting mates are now as anti-city as their red brethren.

And now Sean Dyche (while admitting he knows nothing about it) doesn't understand why they have been punished straight away while City haven't

Well Sean, it is actually very fucking simple.

Your club submitted audited accounts showing that you broke the rules and so all there is to discuss is the punishment.

On the other hand City submitted audited accounts showing that we didn't break the rules, and the Premier League are having a hard time trying to prove that the accounts are wrong.

Do you see the difference? You broke the rules and we didn't.

Now like a true scouser (or thick football manager) you want to moan your way out of the consequences and play the victim card by pointing at someone else.

Concerned with the lack of creativity today with Bernardo and Kev not starting. Erling will be feeding off scraps again, I'll stick with my 2-0 City though
I agree re lack of creativity made what is going to be - imo based on some recent Everton games at home - a hard slog. Sucker counter attack v 11 man bus, plus the ref and VAR. I am not looking forward to this, hate the early ko. I want to be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.