Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What with Foden, Alvarez and Doku playing!?
Doku - fast and exciting as he is loses possession easily and will need to be onpoint with crosses. Would like to see Hooolian keep shooting outside the box - Pickford can be caught out

Well Phil is Phil.

Pep saving a few of our superstars from Dyche,s dinosaur pub team tactics it seems .

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City. Come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the Toffee lot with their one song. Especially the biased, stupid hobgoblins of the media who wouldn’t know good football if it hit them in the face! (Not that I’d wish that on them!!!;-) )
Especially the Specsavers needing load of squirrels who think they will grind us down. You clowns, you fools. Do you not know who we are???
WE’RE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Come on John Boy. I’ve managed to get here to the stadium so play well, laddie. :-)

Decent line up. Very attacking but not really a team for our usual possession based control game. Perhaps Guardiola is convinced they will defend so deeply that we can afford a bit more of a risk and reward type game.

I wonder which of Nunes and Foden will be central and which wide right (though I guess Doku could be right and Foden left). Personally would prefer Foden central.
Taking a bit of getting used to for me this season-Pep seems to frequently favour a more open a chaotic style, whilst I tend to look at it and think where's the control?...but fotball evolves-teams play a much higher line defensively these days, which favours runners that can break lines etc.

no kovacic , don't tell me we only got 2 games with a full squad man

Taking a bit of getting used to for me this season-Pep seems to frequently favour a more open a chaotic style, whilst I tend to look at it and think where's the control?...but fotball evolves-teams play a much higher line defensively these days, which favours runners that can break lines etc.
I agree on the whole but not sure Everton will be playing a higher line though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.