Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you saying needs to earn a place doesn’t that also go for KDB this season with the performances he’s put in
Maybe Pep as said he’s got Covid rather then say he’s dropped him
I was replying to a comment on Sterling and giving my view on him

But, I agree - all players need to earn their place - and we are lucky enough to have a squad of such quality that we do not have to pander to entitled attitudes.

That said, I think that whilst KDB has had a drop off in form when compared to previous years - but he is still very effective - that drop off is not on the scale of Sterling's.

Wish all players made the effort to get back in the team as Bernardo

Looks like they’ll be no Phil no Kdb no Silva no Grealish.

So the team be

____________Ederson___________

Walker__stones__Dias__Zinchenko

______Rodri___Fernandinho______

Mahrez____gundogan_____Cancelo

____________Sterling___________

With the possibility that we may have up to 4 midfielders unavailable tomorrow, and playing opposition below the top level, could there be a case made for giving McAtee a start? From what I've read about him, he is at least as good as Phil was at the same stage in his development. At the very least, a place on the bench. Unless he's bloody injured as well.

Looks like they’ll be no Phil no Kdb no Silva no Grealish.

So the team be

____________Ederson___________

Walker__stones__Dias__Zinchenko

______Rodri___Fernandinho______

Mahrez____gundogan_____Cancelo

____________Sterling___________
Definitely no KDB, But were sure you hearing the others are out?

Hadn't heard about Bernie, but I seem to remember reading somewhere yesterday that Phil and Jack had picked up knocks on international duty. Jack almost definitely out? And Phil having a fitness test on sunday?
The extra day is pretty important-fully expect Foden to be fit-so just missing Jack and KDB.

Hadn't heard about Bernie, but I seem to remember reading somewhere yesterday that Phil and Jack had picked up knocks on international duty. Jack almost definitely out? And Phil having a fitness test on sunday?

I read Phil picked up a knock bit he should be fine to play. The way Pep was talking Jack could be missing but never heard anything about Bernie.
Going to be an interesting selection tomorrow especially with PSG on Wednesday night too.

As long as we get three points that's the main thing.

If you saying needs to earn a place doesn’t that also go for KDB this season with the performances he’s put in
Maybe Pep as said he’s got Covid rather then say he’s dropped him

I mean, that's completely mental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.