Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure I read he went off in Portugals last game with a small injury?

Kind of- he missed training for a few days before the game with Myalgia. Came off after an hour because of that. I don't think it's expected to be a problem for this match.

Agreed - needs to earn a place - not just be given one.

Nothing I am hearing from him suggests he ever looks in a mirror and accepts responsibility for why he is not a first team choice at the moment - comes across as entitled.

Anyway - I guess the circumstances for this game are right for him to get some game time - but off the bench for me
Raz is constantly looking in bloody mirrors on those shaving ads. Probably thinks he’s looking at a world class footballer.
Last chance #35 tomorrow??

I wonder if Jack will be fit for this game? Now that KDB is out with COVID, I would like to see him in his place for a game or two. He always attracts at least two players when he has the ball, which opens up space elsewhere.
Not sure how it would work with Berni in there too.
Whenever I see Sterling in the starting line up, It always feels we are in for a goal less game. He’s still over complicating it, running into defenders, taking too many touches etc etc. His drop off has been eye watering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.