Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

I wish I'd videoed the group of about eight scousers walking round the ground past the east stand to their entrance singing "oh Manchester, is full of shit" etc all the way round... lovely friendly chaps..

I had the pleasure of them. I was with a university professor from Oxford who was up on business and he said "welcome to the north!" As they screamed dirty Manc bastad at him.

Remember this. Might have been 2-0 and we've spent fuck all. Wasnt Kenright but one of the high ups there.
That's the song, definitely. It is the height of rudeness when you are being wined and dined by the opposition's directors, as well as making you look like an uncouth dickhead.

That story DidsburyDave was referring to is this one I think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...chester-City-striker-centre-Everton-spat.html

t is understood that Cook reacted angrily when he believed millionaire property director George Downing — a guest of an Everton director — was joining in with chants coming from the away end at the final whistle.

With Everton fans singing: ‘2-0 and we’ve spent **** all’, Cook turned round and told Downing to shut up. City allege that Downing’s language then became increasingly offensive while Everton claim that it was Cook who was on his feet spouting obscenities.

I pointed out who the guy was as I know him very well, his father and mine were partners many years ago, The mods on here deleted the story for some reason. he is a shareholder and owns a great deal of property in liverpool.

Using "small club" as an insult can only be done by someone that doesnt understand football and football clubs. Why would anyone feel ashamed or embarrassed if their club is considered a small club. For me it's my club and it's who I support no matter how many people think the same.
It truly is bizarre. On the flip side why would anyone consider supporting a "big club" worthy of bragging about.
It is if that's the only reason they support them. Non-Manc, glory-seeking, dickheads such as Fat-Boy-Fat Holmes, Nesbit, Angus Fucking Deayton, Zoe Brain-dead Ball to name but a few.

I had the pleasure of them. I was with a university professor from Oxford who was up on business and he said "welcome to the north!" As they screamed dirty Manc bastad at him.

This would be the same bunch that got on the tram at Picc and tried to start City fans joining in their rendition of singing Runway Songs.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...ht-year-old-everton-10809157#ICID=FB-Liv-main

Now we have this shite from the self pity city Echo, they really despise us don't they?.
Right... I'm disabled now and sit (wheel chair) in the south stand disabled section. My point is if this is true, then the city fans abusing the lad must have been disabled also..... Which I'm not having. You don't pass through areas where able fans sit. I access along internal corridors.
Something smells with this story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.