Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

I wish I'd videoed the group of about eight scousers walking round the ground past the east stand to their entrance singing "oh Manchester, is full of shit" etc all the way round... lovely friendly chaps..

I've read some of his posts on Twitter, I don't think he likes us. What a gimp, we all get pissed off over football, but this twat needs a reality check. Threatening to stab city fans and hope a few of our fans get killed at Wembley is slightly amusing, but concerning at the same time. The kids got problems.

Adam teese was a one off thing, but this twat surely has to be on the borderline of getting peppered with bouncy castles and statues of Winston Churchill.

Liverpool Echo. Good God.

Just been on .

WOW.

Prestwich Blue as usual , has been both eloquent and firm in his reply.

I was right up for it on Wednesday as it was as obvious as the day is long what would unfold.

I do have previous encounters sat with Everton fans which have helped fuel my anger.

I befriended an Everton fan a few years ago in Spain and we met up as families several times back in the UK. I sat in the Main stand at Goodison park with him and his mates watching the game under Sven when we were going well and we lost 1-0. I showed respect , they all new I was of the lighter blue persuasion and I kept quiet without issue.
I returned the compliment the following Xmas and sat him in the Colin Bell with us the day Cahill scored with the very last kick of the game to beat us once again 1-0.Within a minute of the game starting he jumped up in unison with his fellow gobby scouse bastards to sing their lovely rendition of "Everton, Everton , Everton". We have sadly lost touch.

I was sat in the directors seats a couple of years before I think when yet again as the scouse bastards put us to the sword on the pitch and this time it was non other than the very loveable Derek Hatton who could not contain his emotions as he jumped around in sheer delight with his cronies. Fabio Capello was sat right behind him and was about as impressed as the rest of the VIPs present (I use the term loosely of course ).

And so to Wednesday ,

We were having a couple of beers in City Square and left to queue to get in about 10 minutes before kick off.

We bumped in to about 15 / 20 youngish men who had just left the tram who decided to sing "Oh Manchester is full of shit" slap bang in the middle of several hundred City fans.
Was I rude or out of order reacting by pointing out that they should shut their" fuckin gobs you scouse twats".

Sat in the ground when Barkley scored I did happen to notice the guy 6 rows in front of us jump up and fist pump the air . I will admit to being a tad angry but my mate told me that we were to give the lad a break so I did. However , having sat down briefly said scouse bastard decided to get back up on to his feet whils't turning around 360 degrees continuing his fist pumping and shouting something along the lines of "take that you Manc cunts"
Was I rude or out of order reacting by pointing out to an utterly out of his depth Showsec steward that "get the piss taking scouse bastard out of my block or I will fuckin remove him for you"

So I make no apology for having bottles , some coinage (not much you tight scouse bastards) and a flare aimed in my direction by merely pointing out from behind the relative safety of the green coach park fence that their somewhat premature dream of a well overdue trip to the smoke was indeed dead on its feet "You'l win fuck all again Everton".

As Bill has pointed out , they truly are worse than the rags.

Just been on .

WOW.

Prestwich Blue as usual , has been both eloquent and firm in his reply.

I was right up for it on Wednesday as it was as obvious as the day is long what would unfold.

I do have previous encounters sat with Everton fans which have helped fuel my anger.

I befriended an Everton fan a few years ago in Spain and we met up as families several times back in the UK. I sat in the Main stand at Goodison park with him and his mates watching the game under Sven when we were going well and we lost 1-0. I showed respect , they all new I was of the lighter blue persuasion and I kept quiet without issue.
I returned the compliment the following Xmas and sat him in the Colin Bell with us the day Cahill scored with the very last kick of the game to beat us once again 1-0.Within a minute of the game starting he jumped up in unison with his fellow gobby scouse bastards to sing their lovely rendition of "Everton, Everton , Everton". We have sadly lost touch.

I was sat in the directors seats a couple of years before I think when yet again as the scouse bastards put us to the sword on the pitch and this time it was non other than the very loveable Derek Hatton who could not contain his emotions as he jumped around in sheer delight with his cronies. Fabio Capello was sat right behind him and was about as impressed as the rest of the VIPs present (I use the term loosely of course ).

And so to Wednesday ,

We were having a couple of beers in City Square and left to queue to get in about 10 minutes before kick off.

We bumped in to about 15 / 20 youngish men who had just left the tram who decided to sing "Oh Manchester is full of shit" slap bang in the middle of several hundred City fans.
Was I rude or out of order reacting by pointing out that they should shut their" fuckin gobs you scouse twats".

Sat in the ground when Barkley scored I did happen to notice the guy 6 rows in front of us jump up and fist pump the air . I will admit to being a tad angry but my mate told me that we were to give the lad a break so I did. However , having sat down briefly said scouse bastard decided to get back up on to his feet whils't turning around 360 degrees continuing his fist pumping and shouting something along the lines of "take that you Manc cunts"
Was I rude or out of order reacting by pointing out to an utterly out of his depth Showsec steward that "get the piss taking scouse bastard out of my block or I will fuckin remove him for you"

So I make no apology for having bottles , some coinage (not much you tight scouse bastards) and a flare aimed in my direction by merely pointing out from behind the relative safety of the green coach park fence that their somewhat premature dream of a well overdue trip to the smoke was indeed dead on its feet "You'l win fuck all again Everton".

As Bill has pointed out , they truly are worse than the rags.

Good old Degsy Hatton what an odious commie turd he was, obviously on a freebie.

Just remembered something about the moral high ground occupying EFC. About 5 years ago there was an incident in our Directors Box when they won at our place. One of their top directors, it might have been Kenwright, caused a scene. They beat us and He stood up to join with their fans singing something like "2-0 and we've got fuck all". Trust me, this is not the done thing and considered extremely rude and crass.

My memory on the detail is a bit sketchy but someone might remember better. But it did happen and it pissed some of our top brass right off. Imagine Khaldoon or Soriano doing this at an away ground.

Just remembered something about the moral high ground occupying EFC. About 5 years ago there was an incident in our Directors Box when they won at our place. One of their top directors, it might have been Kenwright, caused a scene. They beat us and He stood up to join with their fans singing something like "2-0 and we've got fuck all". Trust me, this is not the done thing and considered extremely rude and crass.

My memory on the detail is a bit sketchy but someone might remember better. But it did happen and it pissed some of our top brass right off. Imagine Khaldoon or Soriano doing this at an away ground.
Remember this. Might have been 2-0 and we've spent fuck all. Wasnt Kenright but one of the high ups there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.