Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

Gonna be quite a lot of Everton fans in our end from the sounds of things on their forums and social media.
Should be interesting.

Gonna be quite a lot of Everton fans in our end from the sounds of things on their forums and social media.
Should be interesting.
Heard this over 2 weeks ago the whole of the south stand and city have been selling them to anyone but like the Gladbach game, I think stewards and police will have a busy night

I got my email at 14:20. I rang the club at 14:26 to hopefully be relocated to my season ticket seats, only to be told they were not available. Fortunately I managed to get two, directly behind

I was in a shop earlier today and Two Everton fans were talking about how they had bought tickets in the City end, BUT had then had phone call from City to say tickets were cancelled. They seems to believe City had been in touch with Everton and had checked whether they were registered as members at Everton.

Was in a shop earlier today and Two Everton fans were talking about how they had bought tickets in the City end, BUT had then had phone call from City to say tickets were cancelled. They seems to believe City had been in touch with Everton and had checked whether they were registered as members at Everton.

It would explain why some seats kept coming and going

I was in a shop earlier today and Two Everton fans were talking about how they had bought tickets in the City end, BUT had then had phone call from City to say tickets were cancelled. They seems to believe City had been in touch with Everton and had checked whether they were registered as members at Everton.

Hmm that sounds a bit too much like common sense to be City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.