Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

Couple of weeks ago i contacted the club about the possibility of CBL3 opening. I was told if it does you will get an email and a 24hr period to relocate back. CBL3 opened an no fookin email! Shocker horror, seat taken by someone else

Once in there's no way out it's worryingly addictive, no matter how much you tell yourself you don't care.

My habit started because I was amused at the regular "you lazy so-called fans should all be ashamed of yourselves!" tellings off which were getting issued on this thread every hour or so. One thing led to another and I've been sneaking a peak all day. I'm going out giving football training tonight but will be rushing back for my fix later.

I'd imagine that if the weather is good there will be up to a couple of thousand "walk ups" tomorrow night which will put the ticket office under pressure. I guess that happens less now, though, with the huge rise in online sales. In fact I'd be interested to know what percentage of sales are done online these days. Half?

Couple of weeks ago i contacted the club about the possibility of CBL3 opening. I was told if it does you will get an email and a 24hr period to relocate back. CBL3 opened an no fookin email! Shocker horror, seat taken by someone else
Always moaning

I can't get through to customer services which is annoying. I bought 4 corperate tickets for this game under the premise that there was free drinks. I've recieved the tickets and it mentions that some of the corporate areas don't offer free alcohol. Does anyone know if this is a wind up - they were £120+VAT each - there's no way it's worth it if there's no beer involved! :/

I can't get through to customer services which is annoying. I bought 4 corperate tickets for this game under the premise that there was free drinks. I've recieved the tickets and it mentions that some of the corporate areas don't offer free alcohol. Does anyone know if this is a wind up - they were £120+VAT each - there's no way it's worth it if there's no beer involved! :/

what area are you in?

If that includes alcohol you've got a great deal there. Usually it's more like 200 amd you buy your own drinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.