Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

Is there any wonder the sales have gone through the roof today if dipper 2s are snapping them up..
Is it right they are on open sale without purchase history ?
If so then they should expect plenty of none city fans attending this game as most city fans have purchase history as those that don't will surly know someone who dose that can get then a ticket as you can buy up to 6..,
Putting money b4 safty again..
It's a joke, sick of having away supporters around me and me kids , happens to regular for my liking, lucky there has not been trouble up to now, but it's very uncomfortable for the two little uns when tensions clearly growing between the away fans and those blues around them that are pissed of .

Moan moan moan - club have tried their best.

No wasn't at that one. Was only 9 though so excuse me. Started going regularly on my own the year after. First game 83 and maybe 5 a season with my dad between 83 and 86. Season ticket from 87 to now!

It was as full as full can be that day. Great day. I was 16. Went to Nottingham the week before with around 10,000 others full of hope and we messed up in typical city style but was almost worth it for the week after. The joy of promotion after being relegated 2 years earlier was unbelievable.

remember the game at Notts County. Was 11 and there were blues everywhere! 3-0 down at half time! Managed to get it back to 3-2 but wasn't to be. Charlton game was an amazing day!

It was as full as full can be that day. Great day. I was 16. Went to Nottingham the week before with around 10,000 others full of hope and we messed up in typical city style but was almost worth it for the week after. The joy of promotion after being relegated 2 years earlier was unbelievable.
mber

Is there any wonder the sales have gone through the roof today if dipper 2s are snapping them up..
Is it right they are on open sale without purchase history ?
If so then they should expect plenty of none city fans attending this game as most city fans have purchase history as those that don't will surly know someone who dose that can get then a ticket as you can buy up to 6..,
Putting money b4 safty again..
It's a joke, sick of having away supporters around me and me kids , happens to regular for my liking, lucky there has not been trouble up to now, but it's very uncomfortable for the two little uns when tensions clearly growing between the away fans and those blues around them that are pissed of .

I don't think it will be as many as mentioned and most will keep quiet if they have any sense, particularly those in SS1.

Doesn't really bother me as much as it would have done years ago. I have had away fans sat next to me in the last on level 2 and generally they have been fine, had a chat and whilst happy when they scored, didn't jump up or anything. There will be a few who can't help themselves but I'm sure most will be thrown out of they do, unless of course there are more than I think in which case not a lot anyone can do.

remember the game at Notts County. Was 11 and there were blues everywhere! 3-0 down at half time! Managed to get it back to 3-2 but wasn't to be. Charlton game was an amazing day!

The city end at Notts County was also full to bursting. I had to climb up the fencing and sit on top of it as was getting a bit crushed. 3-0 down at HT in a must win promotion game! Only us. On a par with that one where we had to beat Bournemouth and were 3-0 up only to draw 3-3! Typical city was created in them days.

Moan moan moan - club have tried their best.

Bollox....
If this is open sale with no purchase history then the only thing the club has tryed there best to do is make money without any regards to the safty or enjoyment of lagitamate fans....
Don't suppose you will be saying this if brawles break out here there and everywhere.. and ultimately it won't be eather set of fans fault should it kick off.

Just got in, fellow Seat Counters. What's the scores on the doors? I can't see on my iPad. I'd expect slow sales in an evening, ramping up to a crescendo late morning tomorrow.​

Bollox....
If this is open sale with no purchase history then the only thing the club has tryed there best to do is make money without any regards to the safty or enjoyment of lagitamate fans....
Don't suppose you will be saying this if brawles break out here there and everywhere.. and ultimately it won't be eather set of fans fault should it kick off.

It's not open sale with no purchase history. I spoke to the ticket office today several times. They have done everything they reasonably could have done to stop Everton fans getting in our end.

I think there's one spare seat in 113 now. From the Everton forum:

I am in block 113, can someone confirm this is next to the away fans?

This is not the case. It's usually the block allocated for away fans, but we have no fans in the lower tier. Anything starting with "2" I.e 210, 221 will be next to away fans in second tier.
I'd also suggest that you should just be a little cautious of we score, the city fans in the block to the right are notoriously horrible gets, who have no time to watch the game at the best of times.

Now, is that to the right looking at pitch (Kippax) or to the right looking at the stands (South Stand) ?? You horrible gets.
Come to the opposite side of away fans and you'll see me.. And I'm a horrible ****!!!! Scouse cunts!! Can't fucking wait for this. CTWD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.