Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

I don't think it will be as many as mentioned and most will keep quiet if they have any sense, particularly those in SS1.

Doesn't really bother me as much as it would have done years ago. I have had away fans sat next to me in the last on level 2 and generally they have been fine, had a chat and whilst happy when they scored, didn't jump up or anything. There will be a few who can't help themselves but I'm sure most will be thrown out of they do, unless of course there are more than I think in which case not a lot anyone can do.

Iv had it a few times last couple of years,, soon as they get clocked the abuse starts flying and it gets a bit uncomfortable for the two kids I'm with , which in turn puts me on edge.
Just spoiles it a bit...

Just got in, fellow Seat Counters. What's the scores on the doors? I can't see on my iPad. I'd expect slow sales in an evening, ramping up to a crescendo late morning tomorrow.​

I can't see either at the moment as on my phone. Last look at about 5 o'clock showed 1 full block and 2 x 25 rows available in Colin bell 3. Going to check first thing. Lots were still turning orange at 5pm.

Bollox....
If this is open sale with no purchase history then the only thing the club has tryed there best to do is make money without any regards to the safty or enjoyment of lagitamate fans....
Don't suppose you will be saying this if brawles break out here there and everywhere.. and ultimately it won't be eather set of fans fault should it kick off.
Still purchase history needed prior to beginning of December and no Scouse registered postcode.

Doesn't matter though as you will get City fans selling their ticket to Everton mates, or buying tickets for them as you can get 5 extra tickets.

None of this would have been an issue if Blues would have supported the team for a bloody semi final.

He'll have his swingometer out and be posting things like "Well this is really exciting. 328 has gone red. It was orange but the latest results show just 16 seats. This could be a landslide."

I will be trying to get my swingometer to work on Mrs ww later. Then back to seat counting.

Still purchase history needed prior to beginning of December and no Scouse registered postcode.

Doesn't matter though as you will get City fans selling their ticket to Everton mates, or buying tickets for them as you can get 5 extra tickets.

None of this would have been an issue if Blues would have supported the team for a bloody semi final.

We are about to get our record attendance at a league cup game.

It was as full as full can be that day. Great day. I was 16. Went to Nottingham the week before with around 10,000 others full of hope and we messed up in typical city style but was almost worth it for the week after. The joy of promotion after being relegated 2 years earlier was unbelievable.
That Notts game was crap. Billy Mc trying to calm everyone down. Didn't we have the home end that day as the away end held three men, a dog and the back of a supermarket?

It's not open sale with no purchase history. I spoke to the ticket office today several times. They have done everything they reasonably could have done to stop Everton fans getting in our end.

We'll forgive my rant then ...
As I read it it was open sale to anybody outside of certain post codes.
If it's only gone to purchase history then there won't be as many as I assumed, there will always be a hundred or so scattered about who have managed to pick up tickets but as I read it I was expecting a hell of a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.