Everton hypocrisy - the ’Mersey Millionaires’

WeHateLiverpool said:
RBmk2 said:
Who at City gets £200,000?
Names please.
Yaya Toure from what I've read. Not that it matters I believe your wages being bigger than your turnover says it all.

well it certainly sounds like you know what your talking about...

WeHateLiverpool said:
RBmk2 said:
Who at City gets £200,000?
Names please.
Yaya Toure from what I've read. Not that it matters I believe your wages being bigger than your turnover says it all.
Well, if you believe what you read in the papers you must be dimmer than most of the other scousers.

And that does take some doing, so bravo.

your club hasnt done to bad out of our owner,its not our fault if you cant spend it on players and your bitterness towards us is boring fuck off back to your own forums we ve got a big game to worry about today that could take us second,bye.

WeHateLiverpool said:
Before Moores even took control we'd already had 5 league title to our name and two FA cups making us one of the best clubs in the land. He didn't just hand pick a club who were failing and say I'm going to try make them win stuff. Plus he was an evertonian as I've said. Really what love does the shiek have toward you? Do you think it bothers him all week (like it does true fans) when you lose?

Here we go again....you just can't help it..can you?
Sunderland have won 6 league titles-but unlike you lot,they don't rake it up as some kind of stick to beat everyone with.

The principle still stands-you were bankrolled by a rich man and could afford to buy players that other teams couldn't-EXACTLY what we've done and what your "fans" have slagged us off and got all sweaty about.
You also bought Joleon Lescott from Wolves when he was under contract to that club-EXACTLY what we did to you.

Yet again,hypocrisy of the highest order.

IF someone ever try's to buy Everton,then he'd better make sure he passes the scouse "fit and proper persons test."

The "moral compass" is flying round the dial.

WeHateLiverpool said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Obviously.

The best players in the world all want to be in a relegation scrap with a bitter Jock screaming orders at him.
Sorry I prefer to debate with people with a brain cell.

That's why you're on here and not an Everton forum.

Bluemoon115 said:
WeHateLiverpool said:
Well, if you believe what you read in the papers you must be dimmer than most of the other scousers.

And that does take some doing, so bravo.
Your record loss (due to massive wage bill) would suggest your players are in alot so you can hardly say you know it is not true can you?

WeHateLiverpool said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Obviously.

The best players in the world all want to be in a relegation scrap with a bitter Jock screaming orders at him.
Sorry I prefer to debate with people with a brain cell.
Well, seeing as I've got more than one, that counts me out.

Go back to "Grand Old Team" though, I thinlk there's a single brain cell lying around there somewhere.

RBmk2 said:
john@staustell said:
Think you've got that arse about face mate. Everton were rich and could therefore presumably pay more wages than rivals. The amount is irrelevant, the principle is identical, allowing for the passage of time.

Points proved.
It doesn't matter what you say to them or how simply you try and explain it-Everton's experiences are somehow "different" or morally superior.

They live in a different world to us.They do it the right way,the high way.

Completely true. It's funny how they ignore this and still argue away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.