Everton idiots

Moonster

I cannot actually believe them! Some mates of mine are everton fans and they claim that Colman is better than Milner, Distin is better than Kompany and that Fellaini is better than De Jong. It's an actual piss take, i havent got a clue how they have the nerve to say/think that!

Re: Everton Twats

Moonster said:
I cannot actually believe them! Some mates of mine are everton fans and they claim that Colman is better than Milner, Distin is better than Kompany and that Fellaini is better than De Jong. It's an actual piss take, i havent got a clue how they have the nerve to say/think that!

They should just leave it at Everton are better than us when we play them. Probably right too!

Well for a start we could have saved ourselves 20m and got a better player if we'd have taken Distin back.Similar had we signed Baines.

FantasyIreland said:
Well for a start we could have saved ourselves 20m and got a better player if we'd have taken Distin back.Similar had we signed Baines.

Lescott > Distin

lescott is miles better than distin imo. lescott has took a while too settle in obviously, and it isnt his fault his price tag was so high, blame that on that bitter cnut moyes!
i think he has looked quality the past few months, maybe more!

anyway not to take your thread off the topic, your friends must be thick as!

CTID Chris said:
FantasyIreland said:

Sorry, forgot you were a WUM. Shouldn't have bothered replying.

Explain how he is better rather than posting a personal attack.

Distin has far greater pace and mobility,he reads the game better and is more comfortable playing the ball out of defence,aerially and combatively he is equal.Distin also has superior leadership abilities.

Only player from Everton who would walk into the first team is Baines but almost anyone is a step up from Kolarov right now. Fellaini and Arteta would be good backups for De Jong and a top midfield signing (Arteta can be very good but would not buy him as a first choice midfielder).

Everton - Does everyone not just think *sigh* can't be arsed with these again this season?

I mean, every year they raise their game for us and their fans go a bit mental and suddenly think that, on the basis of two games a season, they are a better team, have better players, a better manager and truly are a more deserving club.

Let them beat us every year if it keeps them happy. If it means we have to lose two games a season but still win a trophy and get Champions League football, I'm honestly not arsed. Especially against those lot.

Lescott has left. Get the fuck over it. You had and spent money too, get the fuck over it. We don't like Distin anymore, get the fuck over it. You beat us twice, get the fuck over it.

Enjoy it Everton fans. By the end of the season when you look back at these two games on your (End of mid-table Season Review DVD) as moments where your lads really showed up and proved themselves against a stronger team, I will look back at this day and not a shit will be given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.