Everton idiots

cjohno said:
n_mcfc said:
Everton - Does everyone not just think *sigh* can't be arsed with these again this season?

I mean, every year they raise their game for us and their fans go a bit mental and suddenly think that, on the basis of two games a season, they are a better team, have better players, a better manager and truly are a more deserving club.

Let them beat us every year if it keeps them happy. If it means we have to lose two games a season but still win a trophy and get Champions League football, I'm honestly not arsed. Especially against those lot.

Lescott has left. Get the fuck over it. You had and spent money too, get the fuck over it. We don't like Distin anymore, get the fuck over it. You beat us twice, get the fuck over it.

Enjoy it Everton fans. By the end of the season when you look back at these two games on your (End of mid-table Season Review DVD) as moments where your lads really showed up and proved themselves against a stronger team, I will look back at this day and not a shit will be given.
lol are you for real, we dont need to raise our game top and bottom of it were a better club and team, you are basically chelski all over again, get a bit of money and you think you are a big club, you cant buy history of the character our club has, and mid table review???? the best video you ever had is getting promoted from division 2. dont think cos you got money now your a big club. you got a bunch of mercenaries with no heart or passion for your club. and tell me why do citeh have this thought that they are superior?? wtf have you actually achieved in your history, ok you got lots of money now enjoy it but dont turn into chelski fans shouting off like your the biggest club ever, i use to like citeh but you have turned into big headed morons who forget how crap you have been for years. 250 million spent and still won nothing yet.

you call us for getting ahead of ourselves and believe that we are bigger than you are, then you claim that your history and character is better than ours?

hi kettle, your black, regards, pot.

Hi guys, I'm an Evertonian but from a City catchment area and I used to watch City when they played Everton or when Everton weren't playing in the days of Francis Lee and Mike Summerbee. They were a very good side in those days with a wonderful manager in Joe Mercer. I thought yesterday that you played great football in the first half and should really have been 3 or more up and the match over. You could argue all day about what happened but I think that two things were key. One was that Everton rearranged well getting Hibbert off as Silva had destroyed him; the key point though for me was the Rodwell tackle on De Jong and the ensuing handbags. It seemed to fire Everton up and mess City up big time especially Kompany who went to pieces. Excuse us our joy at winning too but we've had a lot of awful spineless performances of late and it was good to see such good spirit yesterday in the end. I won't say who I believe our better players are because we are very vulnerable now to them being bought but Fellaini is the real deal, possibly the best destructive midfielder in the Premiership if he can just steer clear of injury. I rate Lescott as very fine defender and was very sorry to see him go. His partnership with Phil Jagielka was fantastic. Having said that I like Distin too, he's been a colossus for us all season. He makes the odd clangers which inevitably seem to get punished but he's saved us many a week.
Having money to spend alone doesn't guarantee success and a lot of hard work and time is needed to gel players into a good team.

Live_Bait.gif

Seriously though, I'm not even that against Everton, I don't mind a lot of their fans, but some of them are so deluded it's untrue.

Fair play to beating us constantly, seriously well done, it winds us up, but it doesn't mean your players are better, or are more committed, or love your club more than our players love City, or your club is better etc.

We've spent money, what did you want us to do? Not spend?

We've hardly turned into morons ourselves. I'm not sure how, since we've been taken over, we suddenly think we are a big club. The only thing that has changed is your opinion of us! We've become a hate figure amongst Everton fans, and a lot of it because we bought Lescott. Still, I'm confused as to how Moyes thought we went about that in the wrong way.

I'd love to see what your club would've done with the money we've spent...and more importantly, how the reaction would be completely different.

I have spoken to my mate who's a City fan after the game and he said Baines was better than Kolarov. De Jong hasn't ever really impressed me and if you asked most neutral fans they'd say Felaini is better than him. Yaya Toure is better than Felaini. Lescott is no better or worse than Distin now. When he played for us, but most City fans I've spoken to have described him as being a flop. He was never really that amazing at Everton, he's a great tackler but positionally he's awful. AJ is better than Seamus Coleman and pretty much all of your strikers our better than ours. Most honest City fans would take swap Felaini for De Jong.

standupefc said:
I have spoken to my mate who's a City fan after the game and he said Baines was better than Kolarov. De Jong hasn't ever really impressed me and if you asked most neutral fans they'd say Felaini is better than him. Yaya Toure is better than Felaini. Lescott is no better or worse than Distin now. When he played for us, but most City fans I've spoken to have described him as being a flop. He was never really that amazing at Everton, he's a great tackler but positionally he's awful. AJ is better than Seamus Coleman and pretty much all of your strikers our better than ours. Most honest City fans would take swap Felaini for De Jong.
Ha,like fuck they would,get real,as for Lescott,why has he been a flop?
He was only out of the team because of a long term injury and has hardly put a foot wrong when he's been in it for me

I like Everton - their players (eg Baines, Distin, Cahill), their fans (well most of them) and their manager (who we would have welcomed to run our Club not too many blue moons ago).

Had to feel a bit sorry for them yesterday though when they won the game fair n square but the inept muppets at the FA forgot to turn up with the trophy and organise the presentation ceremony etc. No wonder Chuckle the Elder was having his little tantrum at the end.

1961_vintage said:
I like Everton - their players (eg Baines, Distin, Cahill), their fans (well most of them) and their manager (who we would have welcomed to run our Club not too many blue moons ago).

Had to feel a bit sorry for them yesterday though when they won the game fair n square but the inept muppets at the FA forgot to turn up with the trophy and organise the presentation ceremony etc. No wonder Chuckle the Elder was having his little tantrum at the end.
no doubt they'll hold a minutes silence before their next game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.