Everton idiots

LoveCity said:
Only player from Everton who would walk into the first team is Baines but almost anyone is a step up from Kolarov right now. Fellaini and Arteta would be good backups for De Jong and a top midfield signing (Arteta can be very good but would not buy him as a first choice midfielder).

The only ones I'd take from Everton would be Baines, as you have said, and Moyes.

I think he'll be a top manager in years to come.

mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
LoveCity said:
Only player from Everton who would walk into the first team is Baines but almost anyone is a step up from Kolarov right now. Fellaini and Arteta would be good backups for De Jong and a top midfield signing (Arteta can be very good but would not buy him as a first choice midfielder).

The only ones I'd take from Everton would be Baines, as you have said, and Moyes.

I think he'll be a top manager in years to come.

he'd be great for the Essex rags

n_mcfc said:
Everton - Does everyone not just think *sigh* can't be arsed with these again this season?

I mean, every year they raise their game for us and their fans go a bit mental and suddenly think that, on the basis of two games a season, they are a better team, have better players, a better manager and truly are a more deserving club.

Let them beat us every year if it keeps them happy. If it means we have to lose two games a season but still win a trophy and get Champions League football, I'm honestly not arsed. Especially against those lot.

Lescott has left. Get the fuck over it. You had and spent money too, get the fuck over it. We don't like Distin anymore, get the fuck over it. You beat us twice, get the fuck over it.

Enjoy it Everton fans. By the end of the season when you look back at these two games on your (End of mid-table Season Review DVD) as moments where your lads really showed up and proved themselves against a stronger team, I will look back at this day and not a shit will be given.
lol are you for real, we dont need to raise our game top and bottom of it were a better club and team, you are basically chelski all over again, get a bit of money and you think you are a big club, you cant buy history of the character our club has, and mid table review???? the best video you ever had is getting promoted from division 2. dont think cos you got money now your a big club. you got a bunch of mercenaries with no heart or passion for your club. and tell me why do citeh have this thought that they are superior?? wtf have you actually achieved in your history, ok you got lots of money now enjoy it but dont turn into chelski fans shouting off like your the biggest club ever, i use to like citeh but you have turned into big headed morons who forget how crap you have been for years. 250 million spent and still won nothing yet.

cjohno said:
n_mcfc said:
Everton - Does everyone not just think *sigh* can't be arsed with these again this season?

I mean, every year they raise their game for us and their fans go a bit mental and suddenly think that, on the basis of two games a season, they are a better team, have better players, a better manager and truly are a more deserving club.

Let them beat us every year if it keeps them happy. If it means we have to lose two games a season but still win a trophy and get Champions League football, I'm honestly not arsed. Especially against those lot.

Lescott has left. Get the fuck over it. You had and spent money too, get the fuck over it. We don't like Distin anymore, get the fuck over it. You beat us twice, get the fuck over it.

Enjoy it Everton fans. By the end of the season when you look back at these two games on your (End of mid-table Season Review DVD) as moments where your lads really showed up and proved themselves against a stronger team, I will look back at this day and not a shit will be given.
lol are you for real, we dont need to raise our game top and bottom of it were a better club and team, you are basically chelski all over again, get a bit of money and you think you are a big club, you cant buy history of the character our club has, and mid table review???? the best video you ever had is getting promoted from division 2. dont think cos you got money now your a big club. you got a bunch of mercenaries with no heart or passion for your club. and tell me why do citeh have this thought that they are superior?? wtf have you actually achieved in your history, ok you got lots of money now enjoy it but dont turn into chelski fans shouting off like your the biggest club ever, i use to like citeh but you have turned into big headed morons who forget how crap you have been for years. 250 million spent and still won nothing yet.
History is all Scousers ever go on about,History and justice

Moonster said:
I cannot actually believe them! Some mates of mine are everton fans and they claim that Colman is better than Milner, Distin is better than Kompany and that Fellaini is better than De Jong. It's an actual piss take, i havent got a clue how they have the nerve to say/think that!

Which one is the swear word, de niro? Everton or idiots?

kompany didnt have a great game yesterday, but he is lightyears ahead of distan

milner will shine next season, i think he will take barrys place and, like lescott, will show what he can do with a proper run in his position.

fellaini vs de jong isnt even worth the effort trying to argue, if they believe that then they must think beckford is better than messi

cjohno said:
n_mcfc said:

If we're shouting our mouths off, it's because we have done nothing for 35 years. You think we don't know that?

You remind me of City 5 years ago, when the height of our season was a futile Derby win against Utd.

At the start of this season, Everton fans were all over this message board telling us that we'd bought badly, and we'd crash and burn. Even if we lose at Wembley, we'll still have had a good season. We're moving forwards, and you're moving backwards. The only argument you have is whether the speed of City's advance is fast enough given the scale of investment.

cjohno said:
n_mcfc said:

Look we are in the first FA cup final for a long time thanks to the investment so.. history is already made. We are the superior team because we are higher in the league and have managed to attain more points than you over this season. No heart no passion yet still managed to get into the champions league and into an FA cup final yet the everton team are no where near? Keeping telling yourself about history and i will live in the future.

Any team that chants ''you've never won fuck all'' is never to be taken seriously.

To confused Evertonians watching that's a double negative meaning we have won something. And yet we now have a fan on the forum saying we haven't got history. Surely your not that stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.