Everton no longer the friendly peoples club..............

jamesefc said:
yes i will be there, yes it was strange what moyes put in the prog, i agree with you on that seems like he wanted a hostile atmosphere but prob went one step too far. but in all honesty, eastlands is not hostile one little bit. dont remember an amazing atmosphere there. im sure you wont agree with me about your fans being a bit soft about sat, but who cares right.

but in all honesty, eastlands is not hostile one little bit.
=========================================

You sure about that?

games against certain teams are very hostile... Everton will certainly be in that category. It will also be a night game...
Did you go to the game last season? If so, did you parachute in and out?

jamesefc said:
they are talking to me, because your all trying to show what a great set of fans you are, weve always had black players, we never slag off teams, it must be a bit annoying to know that your hated by most sets of fans now,most post on here show how arrogant you have become, i even think some of you are a bit embarrassed of how youve turned out,

sixlashes said:
why are you all talkin to this little prick,shit happens..utd got beat by leeds, we got beat by everton, just a fluke result..everyone gets beat by shit teams sooner or later.

Annoying what other fan's think?? What planet are you on. Why do we want other fans to like us?

jamesefc said:
yes i will be there, yes it was strange what moyes put in the prog, i agree with you on that seems like he wanted a hostile atmosphere but prob went one step too far. but in all honesty, eastlands is not hostile one little bit. dont remember an amazing atmosphere there. im sure you wont agree with me about your fans being a bit soft about sat, but who cares right.
In a way the reason you think the atmosphere sucks at Eastlands is because when Everton have come over the last few years you have won! And anyone thats been anywhere and seen an away win will see a flat home crowd, Goodison Park was died last year when we turned you guys over.

jamesefc said:
i mean, V's everton sorry

Very wrong. Chelsea and Arsenal games this season for a start, and loads of others.
[/quote]

Thats because like most supporters we only get up for the big games

never heard a shipman song, maybe its liverpool your thinking o.
yes jealousy isnt a nice thing, am i of you?? erm a bit i suppose, but seeing your team fall to peices, and fans turning on each other on here, makes me think better the devil you know..
ps can you name any of your big summer signings that you feel have been worth the money spent?? barry looked bad on sat,

munich chants are a disgace, and thankfully have almost dissapeared. but singing harold shipman songs is funny is it? when ever manc teams play scouse teams there is bound to be an atmosphere , brilliant ,thats what its all about! just cant see where the bitterness/jealousy about city "coming into money" comes from . one day it might happen to everton, we'll see how many scousers take the moral high ground then.[/quote]

jamesefc said:
yes jealousy isnt a nice thing, am i of you?? erm a bit i suppose, but seeing your team fall to peices, and fans turning on each other on here, makes me think better the devil you know..
ps can you name any of your big summer signings that you feel have been worth the money spent?? barry looked bad on sat,

munich chants are a disgace, and thankfully have almost dissapeared. but singing harold shipman songs is funny is it? when ever manc teams play scouse teams there is bound to be an atmosphere , brilliant ,thats what its all about! just cant see where the bitterness/jealousy about city "coming into money" comes from . one day it might happen to everton, we'll see how many scousers take the moral high ground then.
[/quote]

Falling to pieces ? ....Haha is this div for real ?

i did go.and it was usual stuff nothing special. so is it ok now for you to abuse us this season! seeing as most of you think you had a shocking experience on sat

levets said:
jamesefc said:

but in all honesty, eastlands is not hostile one little bit.
=========================================

You sure about that?

games against certain teams are very hostile... Everton will certainly be in that category. It will also be a night game...
Did you go to the game last season? If so, did you parachute in and out?

levets said:
Nick1878 said:
Hate posts like this, why generalise some idiot fans? Its unfair, the majority of fans are fine, but every club has twats who ruin it.

Take city for example, some of the posts on here about Everton are vile, and yet your different from us?

Another mention, i went to a City match, a dad and his 5 year old son was sitting amongst the city fans - their team scored an they didnt celebrate, they were just watching the match rather well. And yet some twatty fans started a fight with them an the son started crying. Should i judge city on them fans?

Nick, you are correct. all clubs have knob head fans, however I doubt that some City fans would have 'started a fight' with a bloke and his 5 year old son.... because the decent fans amongst us would have twatted them....

As for the racist element at Goodison... Spitting on Robinho last year?......
Do you remember Everton fans famous chant of the late 70's & 80's... " Hello, Hello... Everton are white...."

Nick 1878...........are you going to continue to ignore this post?
Or have you conveniently forgotten about it?

jamesefc said:

munich chants are a disgace, and thankfully have almost dissapeared. but singing harold shipman songs is funny is it? when ever manc teams play scouse teams there is bound to be an atmosphere , brilliant ,thats what its all about! just cant see where the bitterness/jealousy about city "coming into money" comes from . one day it might happen to everton, we'll see how many scousers take the moral high ground then.
[/quote]

City v Everton around 5yrs ago,11am kick off because of chinese players(i think) Harold shipman songs for nearly the full 90 minutes ..as for our "big money" signings de jong has been worth every penny, so has given,bellamy, and yes barry as well, admittedly we've wasted a lot of money on certain players , but its got to be better than having to get somebody on loan from MLS, by the way hows 12 million yakubu doing these days?

Yey - a bit of decent football debate!!

Funny how clubs that over the years we have had no real bother with are becoming a bit arsey?

And two of the worst - Arse and Ev - seem to be getting it from their "managers"?

I can sort of understand Arse because of the perceived threat to their Sky 4 position.

But Ev??? I remember how pissed-off we were when the Ski's robbed us of Shauny but at least we knew we had some much needed cash in the bank in return - which exactly mirrors their situation with Lescott. So I just don't get all the sudden hatred??

Gollum has a lot to answer for - looking forward to the return game when hopefully we turn up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.