Everton no longer the friendly peoples club..............

jamesefc said:
most of the problem on here with you city fans, seems to me that you've all gone a little 'sky sports fans' oh sir that nasty man is calling me names. other then the bus that got bricked, i cant see anything wrong!! (not incluiding the alleged racist chants of course that only one person heard).im sure all you whoi are saying how nasty we were to you will be telling all you sky sports fans to sit down when they do the famous MUNICH chant, now thats a sick chant, ppl die and you think its fine to mock, tut tut city tut tut, stick to your blow up bannans, and enjoy your game

You do know you`re a boring little cnut don`t you?

jamesefc said:
most of the problem on here with you city fans, seems to me that you've all gone a little 'sky sports fans' oh sir that nasty man is calling me names. other then the bus that got bricked, i cant see anything wrong!! (not incluiding the alleged racist chants of course that only one person heard).im sure all you whoi are saying how nasty we were to you will be telling all you sky sports fans to sit down when they do the famous MUNICH chant, now thats a sick chant, ppl die and you think its fine to mock, tut tut city tut tut, stick to your blow up bannans, and enjoy your game

James, are you coming to Eastlands? You will see hostility then pal...

There's been a lot of bollocks between Everton and City, but the only one to show a lack of class was Moyes...
Were his program notes neccessary?

First of all, when have everton ever been " the friendly peoples club"? as far back as i can remember their fans have always been nasty,vile,petty no-marks (harold shipman songs for full 90 mins) the lescott saga has just given them an excuse to spew out more bile than usual at us. then that goggle-eyed freak accuses city of "lacking class"............un-fucking-beleivable!!!!...ps....lets hope we return the favour when they roll into eastlands!!!!!!!!

yes i will be there, yes it was strange what moyes put in the prog, i agree with you on that seems like he wanted a hostile atmosphere but prob went one step too far. but in all honesty, eastlands is not hostile one little bit. dont remember an amazing atmosphere there. im sure you wont agree with me about your fans being a bit soft about sat, but who cares right.

shackattack said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
LOL mmmmmm missed out seller, but Im sure Moyes would have liked a talking programme that said that to all City fans, as for aplogising unless you threw the brick no need.
no worries, as for others mentioning racist abuse directed at players, is goodison worse than say elland road and the brittania etc in that respect? there were no masses chanting this, and good stewarding should eradicate those who do. as for hostile, read the threads re tomorrow nights game. who would be to blame if violence occurs?
Some clubs are more racist than others and it's easy to tell by looking at when the 1st black players started playing for them(thats not a dig at Everton or anyone else, I remember Luton playing a bunch at one time and visiting black players didnt seem to get much stick there even when it was the norm around the league). As for violence tomorrow, Eastlands is a funny place unlike Moss Side(when City played there), it doesn't seem strongly blue the area is more red. So I would guess violence outside, more likely red inside more likely blue, chances are though it will be the odd red thats bought tickets in the home end getting thrown out.

why are you all talkin to this little prick,shit happens..utd got beat by leeds, we got beat by everton, just a fluke result..everyone gets beat by shit teams sooner or later.

jamesefc said:
yes i will be there, yes it was strange what moyes put in the prog, i agree with you on that seems like he wanted a hostile atmosphere but prob went one step too far. but in all honesty, eastlands is not hostile one little bit. dont remember an amazing atmosphere there. im sure you wont agree with me about your fans being a bit soft about sat, but who cares right.

Very wrong. Chelsea and Arsenal games this season for a start, and loads of others.

they are talking to me, because your all trying to show what a great set of fans you are, weve always had black players, we never slag off teams, it must be a bit annoying to know that your hated by most sets of fans now,most post on here show how arrogant you have become, i even think some of you are a bit embarrassed of how youve turned out,

sixlashes said:
why are you all talkin to this little prick,shit happens..utd got beat by leeds, we got beat by everton, just a fluke result..everyone gets beat by shit teams sooner or later.

jamesefc said:

munich chants are a disgace, and thankfully have almost dissapeared. but singing harold shipman songs is funny is it? when ever manc teams play scouse teams there is bound to be an atmosphere , brilliant ,thats what its all about! just cant see where the bitterness/jealousy about city "coming into money" comes from . one day it might happen to everton, we'll see how many scousers take the moral high ground then.

i mean, V's everton sorry

Very wrong. Chelsea and Arsenal games this season for a start, and loads of others.[/quote]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.