Everton no longer the friendly peoples club..............

we've come along way in a short time and everton fans celebrated a BIG win on saturday.
alot of everton fans were getting bit giddy on saturday ,they've obviously not much else to
worry about. that other club was right all along WE ARE effin MASSIVE.

I was at Goodison, upper Bullens, on Sat and wasn't bothered by Everton fans. I had a chat to a few of them in Punch n Judy and in three other Evertonian pubs around the ground. They seemed decent lads. I didn't disguise my manc accent and walked down the main stand bit singing city songs. I never heard any racist abuse and they wr quiet to th right of me so I don't know where all tis has comefrom.

yes ill give you that, bellamy was the only player looked like he wanted o play,
so you was at the game was you?? youd rather have robhinio then donavan?? as for the yak, yes he is shocking. lazy fat cant run cant jump. i would let hi go on a free. oh no dont tar me with the racist brush, its just my opinion

City v Everton around 5yrs ago,11am kick off because of chinese players(i think) Harold shipman songs for nearly the full 90 minutes as for our "big money" signings de jong has been worth every penny, so has given,bellamy, and yes barry as well, admittedly we've wasted a lot of money on certain players , but its got to be better than having to get somebody on loan from MLS, by the way hows 12 million yakubu doing these days?[/quote]

Probably unlike quite a lot on here, i can remember seeing NF News and Bulldog being sold on the way to Maine Road, so we havent always been squeaky clean on the race issue (although we did move on a lot sooner than some OTHER clubs).
I have also had the pleasure os sitting / standing in "home" fans pubs on both sides of Stanley park, and never had any mither.
I have also used both Birkenhead docks and Liverpool docks to get to Maine Road and Eastlands, often stopping off in various pubs en route proudly showing my City colours, and often siting on a boat full of red scousers or a few blue scousers, again no hassle.
As for the City supporters bus geting bricked on Saturday, that is a disgrace, but IIRC Lloyd St wasnt the safest place for visiting fans a few years ago, although the way Eastlands has been set up is designed with safety in mind for both home and away fans with the coach park sectioned off from home fans after the game, maybe if the toffees can get a council that wants them in their borough enough to grant planning permission, and then beg, borrow or steal the dosh to build a new stadia, they could do a lot worse than try to replicate Eastlands (although if you look at both of our neighbours maybe borrowing aint the best option).
Saturday was always going to mean more to Everton than it was to City, and the semi final draw just made it even more pronounced.

Yes the Munich chants are wrong, always have been and always will be, as are the Harold Shipman chants, the aberfan chants, the Hillsboro chants and the Istanbul chants.

How many scousers are on this forum tonight???? it MUST have been their cup final . if the lescott deal bugs everton that much ,wait till we go for rodwell in the close season. we'll offer lescott in as part-ex......now that would be funny, gollum's eyes would explode out of his fucking ginger head!!!

law74 said:
Probably unlike quite a lot on here, i can remember seeing NF News and Bulldog being sold on the way to Maine Road, so we havent always been squeaky clean on the race issue (although we did move on a lot sooner than some OTHER clubs).
I have also had the pleasure os sitting / standing in "home" fans pubs on both sides of Stanley park, and never had any mither.
I have also used both Birkenhead docks and Liverpool docks to get to Maine Road and Eastlands, often stopping off in various pubs en route proudly showing my City colours, and often siting on a boat full of red scousers or a few blue scousers, again no hassle.
As for the City supporters bus geting bricked on Saturday, that is a disgrace, but IIRC Lloyd St wasnt the safest place for visiting fans a few years ago, although the way Eastlands has been set up is designed with safety in mind for both home and away fans with the coach park sectioned off from home fans after the game, maybe if the toffees can get a council that wants them in their borough enough to grant planning permission, and then beg, borrow or steal the dosh to build a new stadia, they could do a lot worse than try to replicate Eastlands (although if you look at both of our neighbours maybe borrowing aint the best option).
Saturday was always going to mean more to Everton than it was to City, and the semi final draw just made it even more pronounced.

Yes the Munich chants are wrong, always have been and always will be, as are the Harold Shipman chants, the aberfan chants, the Hillsboro chants and the Istanbul chants.

I actually liked that one. At least we're aiming for champs lge now hey.

arrogance again, any way ive had enough fun for one day, see you tomorrow

panzer1311 said:
How many scousers are on this forum tonight???? it MUST have been their cup final . if the lescott deal bugs everton that much ,wait till we go for rodwell in the close season. we'll offer lescott in as part-ex......now that would be funny, gollum's eyes would explode out of his fucking ginger head!!!

jamesefc said:
arrogance again, any way ive had enough fun for one day, see you tomorrow

panzer1311 said:

you're still online numpty ,night night

jamesefc said:
yes ill give you that, bellamy was the only player looked like he wanted o play,
so you was at the game was you?? youd rather have robhinio then donavan?? as for the yak, yes he is shocking. lazy fat cant run cant jump. i would let hi go on a free. oh no dont tar me with the racist brush, its just my opinion

City v Everton around 5yrs ago,11am kick off because of chinese players(i think) Harold shipman songs for nearly the full 90 minutes as for our "big money" signings de jong has been worth every penny, so has given,bellamy, and yes barry as well, admittedly we've wasted a lot of money on certain players , but its got to be better than having to get somebody on loan from MLS, by the way hows 12 million yakubu doing these days?
[/quote]

Robinho is a lazy twat. but are you honestly trying to say landon donavan's a better player than robinho?????? we'll see what happens in south africa eh? the MLS is a retirement league for stars past their best , and hes the 2nd best player in the league. wow

im going on what i seen on sat. rob was crap. are you how hes treated your team/fans this season? does he earn his wage?
you can throw as much money as you want at a pile of crap it will still be a pile of crap.(or something like that)

panzer1311 said:
jamesefc said:

City v Everton around 5yrs ago,11am kick off because of chinese players(i think) Harold shipman songs for nearly the full 90 minutes as for our "big money" signings de jong has been worth every penny, so has given,bellamy, and yes barry as well, admittedly we've wasted a lot of money on certain players , but its got to be better than having to get somebody on loan from MLS, by the way hows 12 million yakubu doing these days?

Robinho is a lazy twat. but are you honestly trying to say landon donavan's a better player than robinho?????? we'll see what happens in south africa eh? the MLS is a retirement league for stars past their best , and hes the 2nd best player in the league. wow[/quote]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.