Everton PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
If you're thinking about selecting someone other than Rodri ... Stop, watch the game again, and then select Rodri! Absolutely masterful performance, even without the goal.
Everton parked the bus. The defensive midfielder and our entire defence had little to do. You can't gvie MOM to any of our defensive players. The task today was to open Everton up.

Really, really tough one. For me, it's between Rodri and Cancelo. Honourable mention for Bernardo. Don't want to call it. Everybody was really on it, except for maybe Gundo, who isn't quite on it at present.
Edit: just had a look. No votes for Kyle? Fuck it, I'm going back to vote. Had a really sound match.

I was going to vote for Kyle then saw he had one vote and John Boy none so went for John Boy. Thank you because I would have been torn! :-)

Everton parked the bus. The defensive midfielder and our entire defence had little to do. You can't gvie MOM to any of our defensive players. The task today was to open Everton up.
As I said - watch the game again! Rodri broke up pretty much everything that they started. Passed them to death. And scored a wonder goal. There really is no need to try to find someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.