Everton PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Rodri reminds me of Neo in the Matrix , where ever and when ever he receives the ball he seems to be in his own time zone , never ruffled , absolute class today ..and to think we could have had Fred..

Not many below a very good level today, probably would have gone with Bernie but that sort of shot & goal isn't seen regularly enough so Rodders gets the nod.

Last edited:
Rodri scored a fantastic goal of course and his general game and the way he created space for himself was excellent but I preferred Sterling's performance because Sterling was our cutting edge in very tight areas whereas Everton had no pressure at all on Rodri. If you give players time and space they can perform. The vital aspect for City that we struggle with is not passing the ball and retaining possession but in that final ball, and shot so that's why I think more of you should have voted for Sterling ahead of Rodri.

Sterling also needs support. To win the title, Sterling has to come good for City because he has goals in him. Grealish does not.

Had to be The Plonker for me - Rodri is now the owner of midfield in the PL
Cancelo was excellent again today but had nothing to worry about defensively.
Raz looked sharper until the miss, come on lad it's going in the right direction.
Palmer - you're there on merit, but relax and enjoy it

Rodri scored a fantastic goal of course and his general game and the way he created space for himself was excellent but I preferred Sterling's performance because Sterling was our cutting edge in very tight areas whereas Everton had no pressure at all on Rodri. If you give players time and space they can perform. The vital aspect for City that we struggle with is not passing the ball and retaining possession but in that final ball, and shot so that's why I think more of you should have voted for Sterling ahead of Rodri.

Sterling also needs support. To win the title, Sterling has to come good for City because he has goals in him. Grealish does not.
Nice post mate. However he missed an absolute sitter as well as his lovely finish. I thought he played well but there were others that played at a higher level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.