Everton PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Gone with Doku, but Ake fantastic again and of course glad to see Haaland back to scoring. That 2nd goal was a proper strikers finish

Ake never gets the headlines but apart from one cross Everton got around him by the corner flag he never put a foot wrong, and his recovery set up deBruyne to create Haaland’s second. Doku also worked hard but couldn’t get through the defence. I am pleased the Viking is back, both goals well taken, but otherwise it was a bit flat until Walker and Kev came on.
I thought Doku got beyond the defence on a few occasions his final ball was poor for me today, on the plus side defenders are frightened to death with his directness.

Doku was very good and was the only one at it first half but as much as deserved MoM if you score two to win the game then it’s got to be Haaland

I am a fan of Doku but thought his distribution was really poor at times and he was very hit and miss, slipping over a lot. However, because we were so poor in the first half he was the only threat and stood out. Haaland was clearly the MOM for what he did second half but it wasn’t a great performance from the team and took KDB coming on to change things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.