Everton Post Match Thread

Martinez. What a cock sucker. And what a "mature" ref. Seem to remember he was "mature" most of the game.

"John Stones goes to slide to block the ball, Raheem Sterling does not play the ball and waited, in my eyes it is an area that is not certain if penalty or not. I believe the referee should control their emotions and the referee did exactly that, It is impossible to be 100% certain and I am pleased he did this and showed his maturity."

Very impressive from Otamendi and Demichelis. Had Lukaku in their pocket once they'd settled down. Overall, a decent, but not title-winning performance. We aren't going to be awarded penalties if they are likely to be decisive in the Premier League so we should be used to it by now. However, I wish Sterling would publicly point out that there is a huge difference between the decisions he got in a Liverpool shirt and those he is getting now.

ffs it was as stonewall as it gets, that foul in the box 10 out of 10 would have been given. Just got back and now waiting for MOTD for the replay but it is water is wet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.