Everton Post Match Thread

2 points.

We were poor in the 1st half. When we realised at half time that they were here for a point, I though we were excellent. Deserved to win the game.

Roberto Martinez has gone down in my estimation tonight. Massively

What in the actual fuck.

Yes it was a stupid challenge and yes he was going nowhere but anywhere else on the pitch and that is a foul. Tbh you can't get an easier penalty decision, challenge from behind, doesn't touch the ball, absolute stonewall penalty.

You wonder just exactly what type of challenge it would need to be for us to get a game changing penalty!?

Fuck off you boring ****. enough said.

2dw4uih.jpg

we were the better team but we are too predictable when we attack. How many times do we get it out wide and hit the first man?

It's called cheating. That ref is a fucking cheat.

Called it already tonight mate.

Its one of those any rationale person would say he would have to want to not give it to not give it if you catch my drift.

This league is bent and has been for years and its down to the sheer amount of money in the game and whats at stake because of it.

people are greedy by nature and will go to any lengths to protect their cash and income sources.

How the fuck can you possibly win football games with one fucking player regularly in the box.And for fucks sake Pelle MAKE the cunts shoot instead of trying to walk the ball in.The right conditions wre there tonight to have a fucking bang.
Yes I`m pissed off seeing it took us 3.5 hours to get to the bastard game,miss the KO and then get fuck all to eat and drink.
And breath out slowly ...

Blue dippers very disciplined side with a good squad, this will be the tactics used next week, 10 behind the ball going for the long ball to Lulu.
Two up front today we would have walked it, sadly LVP thought we were playing in Europe !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.