Everton Post Match Thread

Too far away to see the penalty and only just got back so not seen a replay yet, i hear it was as stone wall as you can get but all that does is gives Pellegrini an excuse for yet another dire dire performance. How can a team with Yaya Sterling Navas De Bruyne and Aguero and later Silva added to it look so completely clueless? And not to mention the fact we're drawing 0-0 against a mid-table team at home, desperately need a goal, sitting on the bench we've got an in form striker that's developed a habit of scoring late goals within minutes of coming on yet the useless prick doesn't even bring him on.
'absolutely clueless'! Don't think so

I think we played very well 2nd half! Yes, we should have won the game through penalty. I am looking forward to our next game.

KDB set piece was off today. But he really worked hard and looked knackered until he was taken off.
Navas was very good with his ball carrying.
Sterling was the shining light.
Yaya was up for it :)
Otamendi is learning to cover for 2 CB, becoming our 2nd Ferny.

Hour later and I'm still amazed at the no penalty. Ref pointed immediately for the goal kick like a twat, too. Bent.

Well we just didn't get any luck tonight,probably and like villa away could have played all night without scoring it's so frustrating,but we are only three points behind.so still all to play for roll on Saturday where hopefully we can put palace to the sword and not be talking about poor refs and shocking decisions..

Martinez is being very cute.
Whether stones was "sliding to block the ball" or Sterling was "waiting " or "expecting" contact is immaterial.
The end result was stones not making any contact with the ball , and a clear foul from behind on Sterling.
Open and shut case.

points wise it turned out alright in the end with arsenal conceding late on but we should be bagging the points,we'l click into better form when we have all the players fit,we'l win the title with arsenal and leicester to come to the etihad

Martinez. What a cock sucker. And what a "mature" ref. Seem to remember he was "mature" most of the game.

"John Stones goes to slide to block the ball, Raheem Sterling does not play the ball and waited, in my eyes it is an area that is not certain if penalty or not. I believe the referee should control their emotions and the referee did exactly that, It is impossible to be 100% certain and I am pleased he did this and showed his maturity."

Lost a lot of respect for Martinez if that's what he said. He should either be man enough to hold his fucking hands up and say they got away with it, or do what Wenger does and say fuck all.
I hope we fucking bury these cunts in a couple of weeks and I hope they sink down the table with Martinez looking for another job in May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.