Everton Post Match Thread

The first half we were average and that is being kind. Poor shape and too easy to cut through.

Second half we were excellent.

Despite this the final ball was just poor every time and no one there to finish it off. I thought he should have maybe gambled and put nacho on for 10 mins as that's when we had run out of steam a bit.

How he hasn't given that penalty I don't know. Just watched a replay and clear as anything. Unfortunately it seems Sterling just doesn't get them.

At least Arsenal didn't win.

Nailed on for me.

If this kind of fuckup would happen ANYWHERE else in any other job, there would be repercussions. It's a farce that refs do not get punished for such obvious mistakes.
This isn't even a question of "oh it all happened so fast the ref has to make a decision so quickly" ...

As a club we are to SOFT on the officials. Moan woman accuse call them out for what they are cheating FUCKERS.

Nailed on for me.

There's zero doubt. None. At all.

Most of the time I accept that bad calls are going to happen sometimes and it's up to strong teams to overcome them. EXCEPT . . . except when those bad calls occur with NO time to overcome them.

That's when the best officials make the RIGHT calls, and shit officials make the wrong ones. Same as players who come through in the clutch.

We were jobbed tonight. Period, end of. And FYI everyone in the Mad Hatter in NYC agrees. So fuck off those of you that don't :)

As a club we are to SOFT on the officials. Moan woman accuse call them out for what they are cheating FUCKERS.

I agree... we're far too nice to these shit officials and the fucking awful journo's who write shit about our club week in week out.

Hoping the fact that Nacho didn't get any minutes means he could be starting at the weekend.

Won't hold my breath mind.

Its a good point when you put fear into the opposition they are much prone to make mistakes and drop their heads quicker.

We don't have the fear factor under MP and a manager who can boss others and the refs etc is worth having in this league.

How many titles did the fergy factor obtain for them.

The best squad doesn't always win the league each season sometimes because how they are managed on and off the field.
Spot on. I like Manuel but sometimes being nice doesn't cut it especially when there are many who wish to see us fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.