Everton Post Match Thread

Pelelgrini needs to start complaining about the penalty decisions. Really make a point of it or nothing will ever happen.

Decent performance but poor finishing tonight. Aguero played well but finished poorly, Sterling likewise. KdB was poor butwe defended pretty well.

First half wasn't great, poor tempo and slow and lethargic. We were much better 2nd half but didn't take our chances during our best spell.

We've played worse and got results this season.

As ever we had a shocking call against us. The Sterling incident was as stonewall a penalty as you can get but of course we got nothing. How many penalties should we have had this season but somehow the ref has missed?

Too far away to see the penalty and only just got back so not seen a replay yet, i hear it was as stone wall as you can get but all that does is gives Pellegrini an excuse for yet another dire dire performance. How can a team with Yaya Sterling Navas De Bruyne and Aguero and later Silva added to it look so completely clueless? And not to mention the fact we're drawing 0-0 against a mid-table team at home, desperately need a goal, sitting on the bench we've got an in form striker that's developed a habit of scoring late goals within minutes of coming on yet the useless prick doesn't even bring him on.

I used to like Martinez but really what a ******* weasel he is, a real suck up. "John was only trying to usher the ball out and he should have stayed on his feet" come on Roberto you played the game - at the pace Sterling was going and on a damp surface what do you want - for him to twist so violently he gets caught by Stones so much he does his cruciate? I only console myself with the belief that Everton are not half as good as they think they are. Oh and remind me how many saves Joe had to make! We really need Pep in the near future, as he may by reputation alone put the fear up some of these biased officials.

Its a good point when you put fear into the opposition they are much prone to make mistakes and drop their heads quicker.

We don't have the fear factor under MP and a manager who can boss others and the refs etc is worth having in this league.

How many titles did the fergy factor obtain for them.

The best squad doesn't always win the league each season sometimes because how they are managed on and off the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.